Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa or Indica?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Michael A, Aug 5, 2018.

?

Sativa or Indica?

1. Sativa

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Indica

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. #22 killset, Aug 7, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    What's your average lows That time of year? I purposely drop my indoor temps into the 60s during lights out. 50s isn't even a worry. Starts getting into the 40s as long as it's just a short spell at night and warms up nicely during the day that won't hurt either. It's when the cold sets in and stays all day that issues occur. I know you guys lost it when that snow dusting rolled through a couple winters ago but lets face it, Florida has no idea what cold is.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nearing the end of veg, this pair of bagseed babies are finally displaying some individuality but fairly parallel in development. Ahead of them are a more vigorous pair who hit short hours this past week.

IMG_20180804_080610.jpg IMG_20180804_080622.jpg IMG_20180806_180308.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Warm until December or January.
    Sept-Nov avg is probably 70

4. I'm jealous. lol. looks great.

5. Different timeline for a couple of clones I flipped the middle of last month.
    IMG_20180804_080810.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. You have no worries man

• Like Like x 1
  7. is this to much perlite?
    was going for 30/70
    think it ended up more like.45/55

Attached Files:

8. Shouldn't be a problem. Healthy roots, happy plant.

• Like Like x 1
  9. it's overwatered and a hybrid

10. it
    only had a moment of that. got stuck in rain. long story.
    it's fine now

11. she dried out good and fast.
    SW Floridasun is brutal in summer. lol

Attached Files:

12. Aye, I'm in Washington state but, got a friend in Florida. I also love this song about FL bud.

• Like Like x 1
  13. hey guys. new question.
    The worst thing that could ever happen to my plant just happened I accidentally broke it I put it together exactly how it was and try to tape it up real tight will this work I know they grapg certain things together, will this grow back together? or die?

Attached Files:

14. graph* or graft. whatever thats called

15. I know it's going to sound redneck as hell dude but, duct tape is the best for this. And if you tape it together as tight as possible it will still grow if fixed quickly.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I did tape it together but it looks like it's dying.
    very sad

Attached Files:

17. Don’t give up on it yet. Bud doesn’t go out without a fight. It might just bounce back.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I like it! Bout to look them up.

• Like Like x 1
  19. top half died. I took it off. my grafting didn't work.
    it's still got a little something on it. just let it grow and hope for the best.