Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa or indica? **PICS**

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fewfwe, Mar 21, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

What does my buds looks like? Sativa or indica? I just got a new dealer with wicked prices. I bought a gram and he hooked me up with 1.5 grams.

2. I guess ill just have to smoke it then :)

3. Not sure if you're kidding or serious?

4. Bout?

5. Just smoke it :smoke:

6. I mean like, you can mail me a gram and i'll smoke it so I can tell you, but other than that I can't really tell without the bud being on the plant.

7. Im not asking what strain it is god damn!

8. You might as well be...

9. Nice buds, don't make it weird:smoke:

10. It's most likely a hybrid. I would guess indica dominant hybrid, but I have absolutely no facts to back me up.

11. It's getting weird in here :eek:

12. >??? wtf how we supposed to know ??? smoke the shit and see how it make you feel!! man no way to tell cause they could be some sative pop corn buds or some tight lil indica buds so!! sry bro but you have a better chance of seeing whos these are!!!!

[​IMG]

13. what the fuck hahahaa

14. Thank you. I just wanted someone's opinion. I can pretty much tell the difference between a sativa and indica but with this one it was hard. Usually a sativa is a lighter in green color and more fluffy. Indicas are usually denser and a darker green. Your most likely right def a hybrid on the indica dom side.

15. You can't really differentiate strains or types just by looking at the bud. You can know the strain if you grow it yourself or if you know the grower personally and the type whether it's indica or sativa can be known by looking at the leaves on the plant from which the bud came from. Sativa leaves are smaller and thinner than indica leaves.

Or you could just smoke it and tell depending on the kind of high you get but those look pretty good nonetheless

16. I have smoked an indica that looks like that and a sativa that looks like that. I have no clue :bongin:

17. I hate when people say this, if you know anything about phenotypes you'd know thats wrong.

18. Since you don't know if its indica or sativa, you should throw it away in the trash. Never smoke something if you don't know what it is. On the real, who cares? Either way, you're going to get high :) Hit that shit.

19. Not always. Most of the time, I've found that to be the case. Most of my Sativa buds have been more spear-shaped and less dense compared to my Indica buds.