Sativa or Indica for sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by vulgar, Sep 16, 2010.

1. I'm hanging with this chick saturday and we'll have the place to ourselves. She's been coming onto me pretty strong, so I figured, what the hell, might as well get it on.

Brings me to my question. I'd much rather be high, because you know, I feel more social, well connected, yada yada.

In your experience, which is the most enjoyable kind of weed to be high on while having sex, Indica or Sativa?

2. Sativa is a more up and hyper high while Indica keeps you low/couchlock/etc.

If you want crazy hot wild sex with this girl, try some Sativa.

If you want some mellow slow feel real good all over sex go with an Indica... but don't fall asleep!

3. ^ well explained there.

4. Personally a sativa.

Indica would be cool theoretically but fter all that physical activity your high is gonna wear off and you'll have a shitty come down.

At least with the sativa the come down isnt as noticeable.

:smoking:

5. Definitely going with a sativa. Don't want that fast come down... lol.

6. Sativa, cus one time i was chillin with a friend girl and was smoking some haze and had not intention of making love but the sativa makes your minds conect

7. I like indica...Sativa is just SO fucking hard for me to find.:(

8. go sativa man itll be a great night for you :)

9. #9 Cryptonic, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010
    Pretty much going to agree with the consensus here...

Had a great time with sativa (lots of smiling giggling and general enjoyment; We were both smoking which just made it that much better).

Maybe I just don't get good Indica, but I can't imagine that it would do anything for me unless I smoked so much that I might risk the 'too relaxed to care' problem.

10. Hahah, thanks blades. I'll post here later how it went.