Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa or Indica for Movies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nstyle, Mar 11, 2011.

1. If i wanna watch a movie and still have an idea whats going on in the movie, what should i smoke.
    I have both. Which one will make the movie more appealing

:):smoke::devious:

2. I like me an strong indica like Afghan kush or Cheese

3. i like myself a nice 60/40 indica dominant.

4. cheese...

but people will probably smell you quite abit because good cheese is super funk.

5. A nice hybrid. Well, mostly all bud is hybrid. So one more sativa dominant. It will make you focus and a head high is better for movies. But also a nice couchlock to be comfortable and get some munchies for the flick :smoke:

6. Indica seems to enhance food and sitting more then sativa.
    Movies consist of free refill popcorn, sitting and entertainment
    Smoke some purples!

7. wow indica, really?

i smoked heavy champagne kush (exclusive Canada tokers hehe :D) and i couldnt get a friggin thing in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back !

LOL

8. I can't watch movies while high. I can never focus and if I ever do, I always forget everything.

9. sativa. whats the point in a body high if your just gonna sit down and watcha movie?

10. Cause sitting down is bomb as fuck when you're purp'd

11. I prefer indica when chillin'.

12. I would expect indica when watchin a movie, though i try to stick to sativas

13. Yeah I go Indica when i want to skate :D

14. Sativa. If you want to think more about the movie, then a Sativa will make you think. Everytime I try to watch a movie after smoking an Indica I tend to fall asleep. A Sativa will give you the energy you need to stay alert and engaged into the movie.

15. Sativa. I can't focus on movies when I smoke indica and normally end up falling asleep. I watched Black Swan on an indica and couldn't focus very well and fell asleep after about an hour, then I watched on a sativa and it was a total mindfuck and I was amazed by the cinematography and stuff that I normal never even really notice.