Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa in the mornin'!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by billybobtbag, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Recently (about a month ago) I purchased a half oz of some sativa 'miami heat', a strain specially grown in Florida that is fruity and sweet smelling, and has a high that goes straight up into 'sativa' territory - definitely not couch lock shit. I've gotten into the habit of wake-and-baking with it before my long drive to school. My last bag of the stuff has been starting to dry up (I've reserved it mostly for morning/daytime sessions) and my little routine of sativa in the morning, other strains in the evening would have come to an end. Well today one of my dealers calls me up with a quarter oz of some more of the sweet stuff! I'm so happy...its sweet, and light, and its the same kind of sativa I've known and loved. Looks like the rest of the semester will be goin like this...
    Anyone else get into the same types of groove? Also, anyone ever smoke that fruity bud from florida?:smoking:

2. i dunno man, probably. i'm in florida, i smoke bud, i've probably smoked something similar.

3. that shit was here last x-mas new a guy that made the trip from fl. to Wi he vanshed in feb along with the buds.:(

4. Sativa owns indica soo bad. Its like a different drug when you smoke a high grade sativa.

It's too bad so many people who smoke a ton never get to experience it.

5. sativa in tha mornin sativa in tha evenin sativa at suppppaaaa time

cus when sativa's on a bagel you can eat sativa anytime

6. i like my indicas in the morning, its my relax time.

7. lol sweeeeet. +rep

8. I can't smoke to late afternoon / early evening because I've been too busy / it's better for me that way.

But my 4:00 - 6:30 session (somewhere in that time period) is Sativa all the way, then Indica at night before bed (10:00-11:30)

9. I'm the same way, I have my day time pot and night time pot. If I smoke too much heavy indica early in the day I'm good for nothing except munchies and a nap.

Unfortunately, the availability of good sativa is not nearly as plentiful as a good indica.

10. I usually buy Oz(s) when i pickup, it saves me money and i dont have to go looking for weed for a solid 6-8 weeks. Last time i picked up i got a really heavy and really powerful indica that knocks me on my ass every time. I feel like its made me sooooo lazy. 6 weeks of smoking the same couch lock bud and im ready for a change. i just picked up some good sativa, a cross of satori and some other sativa, and i cant wait to smoke it. Im thinking ill take about a week off of smoking so i can get my tolerance back to normal levels and really enjoy this stuff.

Edit: i forgot why i started this post lol
    Anyway, wake and baking with indica was a horrible idea, it makes me lazy and tired all day! i cant wait to blaze up before getting out of bed with ths new stuff. yummmy.

11. Agreed i love a good indica in the morning :smoking: