Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa high for school sport game?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EggAndBread, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Im going with a few friends high to a school football game in a week so,and Im trying to talk to some girls at the game..think a sativa will help?

2. I was in similar situation when I was your age, trust me don't smoke until after the game.

3. Nah, just talk to them with some confidence then get baked later and talk  with your friends about how awesome your conversations went and how shitty the high school football game was.

4. Alcohol > weed.

This is probably the only time I'll say this.

5. When it comes to girls, hell yeah. Liquid courage.

6. Honestly, if you don't smoke a lot, you will have trouble talking to girls when you're high. Alcohol would definitely help in that aspect, but I wouldn't recommend going to the game completely plastered. I had too many friends get arrested in high school for going to the games hammered.

7. dont go high youre not gonna be able to talk right

8. Idk man if it helps it helps

Only one way to know forsure

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app