Satisfaction

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by mcreefler420, Jul 20, 2012.

1. High or not. I'm starting to notice I can never be satisfied. When I'm not high all I want to do is get high. I've forgotten how to have fun sober. When I try it just doesn't satisfy. I try sober activities while high. Nothing. I'm sober other than the 2 glasses of red wine I had earlier, and I've come to realize I'm a self centered pot addicted loser, who has nothing going for him: no job, no girl, and just today lost my best friend over something I'd rather not discuss at the moment. Im starting to think I can only find satisfaction in sobriety but what if even that doesn't work, and I can't get myself to that state because of my love for weed. I've smoked eerday nearly for the past 2 years, any suggestions blades. Sorry in advance for venting, had to do it some where.

2. So what are you doing about it?

3. take a break from smoking, imo. at least that's a step in the right direction

4. You just got to fight through it man. Try being sober for the whole day, and just smoke A bowl at night to help you fall asleep. You'll find you might enjoy the high more since you are not doing it constantly. I've been through a similar situation you basically have to man up and look at the positive things in life. And try to love/respect yourself, so you can love/have fun with others. Do some soul searching. Good luck man.

5. Get satisfied.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkkIwO_X4i4]Gogol Bordello - Start Wearing Purple - YouTube[/ame]