Satellite Flight

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by screw head, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Just finished hearing the full album form kid cidi and i feel he delivered some of the old style he use to give. After hearing Indicud i didnt know what kind of feeling he was going for.. i only had about a handful of songs from that album that i could listen too on the daily. But this album had me vibin' from track 1, Some real dope shit he put out this time, i had a feeling i should have played through it earlier. For all the cudi fans on GC, definitely give it a listen. 

2. It's not bad, but I honestly do prefer his last three albums... I just don't know, it feels like there's something missing on this one. I don't like the fact that on a few songs, he's kinda just mumbling incoherently... I don't really get it. Other than that however, I'm not going to criticize it too much since it's kinda supposed to serve as a transition between Indicud and MOTM3, and there are songs on the album that I really do enjoy, such as Going to the Ceremony and Too Bad I Have to Destroy You Now

3. I really love Troubled Boy

4. yea that's a great song.. that and "too bad I have to destroy you" & "going to the ceremony" are dope tracks

5. Haven't heard... Gonna give it a listen soon

6. #7 Deleted member 281310, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
    I think it might be one of his best albums. but which ones aren't?