Sasquatch Music Festival 2012

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by bromojoe, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Anyone on here planning on going? I'm getting my ticket Saturday. The lineup is amazing this year!

2. Hell ya! It's going to be so sick. The gorge is always a great time. All my friends ditched me on going. Ha this is going to sound weird but if anyone is cool with another person camping with them I need some camping buddies.

3. DUDE I'm Going! I'm super down to do a grass city smoke out w000t w00t:hello:

4. Dude... I am using other peoples' spare space, so I don't have camping to offer, but we def should smoke/hang.

5. Camp with my crew. We are bringing DJs, buses, an RV etc. Over 60 people coming up in the "Rage Squad".

Going to be lotsa weed n liquor n other great things. Lemme know, we're heading up Thursday.

6. I'm just wondering what the best way to find each other is. Is there something easy to recognize about the "Rage Squad" so that high/drunk/drugged people can find you? Who do we ask for if we wanna smoke with a fellow grasscity member? Haha I've never been to the Gorge, but I hear it's easy to get lost.

7. PM me your cell number and I'll text you.

I'll be camping in the RV with a shitload of lasers blasting from it. I'm pretty sure we'll have some flags and banners.

Now that I think about it, our RV is going to have a huge WCW banner across it. (west coast wellness, the dispensary owned by my rage partner)

EDIT: have hundreds of pre-rolled joints that will be getting blazed at all times.

8. Hundreds?! Sweet, I am doing the same... not hundreds though. lol I shall pm you, and look forward to blazin' it up!

9. Been to Sasquatch before?

10. Never. Haha

11. #13 Laced Wit Hash, May 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2012
    Ahhhh man, your in for a treat. Washington native?

EDIT: We will also be at the campsite tomorrow (Thursday) around 8 PM.

12. Did you guys meet up? I met a GC member at the red bull tent on thursday night. twas cool

13. I kept trying to make time to meet people and it just didn't happen. I hope everyone had a great time though! I know I did! Holy shit there was a lot of drugs and music.

14. Never seen a music or festy thread that didnt include a hint about the music. Yay drugs! Lmfao i hope the music was good. Pep that show up only to party piss me off. Trustifarians have ruined many great scenes.

What genre atleast?

15. Peace too all the blades who came and smoked with me. Great fucking time, especially when looking through a kaleidoscope all weekend.

Any of you make it out to the rage stage in the campground? We had the lasers and DJs going till 330 every night.

DRUGS.

16. It was great music, but I think there was so much there it's hard to really talk about. The genre was trip-hop, electronic, indy, and some rock/rap. I watched 24 shows, but there were probably about a hundred different shows to attend on 5 different stages.

Beats Antique, Purity Ring, SBTRKT, Star Slinger, James Murphy, Little People, Little Dragon, and Pretty Lights were some of my favorites.

I will just say, this entire forum is drug-themed. lol

Sorry I didn't make it to your RV Laced. I dunno how I didn't because I was roaming parties all night two different nights.

17. You probably came across our party at some point. We had about 100 random people at our site at any given time.

James Murphy was my fav show HANDS DOWN. Got a personal laser-glove show from 3 asian dudes during that show. Turned my world upside down.

18. The music was so sick! I met/hugged the lead singer/guitarist of Beat Connection. It was sick as fuck.