Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Santa's here with tha dank!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HeyHey, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Ok so ive been tokin the green for about 3 years now. And i dont know about you guys but every time i buy some dank, its like a christmas gift or somwthing you know?.. I mean like you cant wait till you get home to unwrap it (smoke it). Its jut a thrill for me lol. Getting that nice 1/4 or 1/8 of dank an just walking home or driving And just thinkin how youll smoke your brand new "adopted" herb lol.. Just a thaught.

Or maybe i just had some pretty fuckd up christmases lol

2. naw man i agree with you 100%
    as soon as i get some new dank i cant stop looking at it smelling it and wanting to smoke it

3. Ahaha, I've only gotten some legit dank around here 3 times and it was the best. I can understand how you feel.

4. I have never smoked dank. But i love taht feeling

5. pickin up stinky dank is just like christmas to me too haha

6. I agree

7. Well slap my nuts and call me Crocodile Dundee.

8. I agree.

9. I know exactly what you mean. After being gone all day, going home to good bud is an amazing feeling.

10. yea lol.. i meAn, just 2 hours ago i got an 1/8 from my dealer like half a mile frome my house. And man was i happy lol. I had a smile on my face just thinkin the fat blunt ima roll lol! Those kinda of walks are like having a christmas gift in front of you but you cAnt open it until christmas lol good feeling actually. the exitingness (real word?) builds up

11. I know exactly what you mean. I finally got a hookup for some dank, and he always has different strains on hand. He gives it out in little plastic bottles so no smell can get out, but I always find myself smelling (or wanting to smell it) the whole way home. It's almost fun just to sit there and look at it and be like "wow, that's dank."

The downside is that it's expensive. I'll grind up half a gram and be like "damn, there goes $10."