santa cruz

Discussion in 'General' started by twister1616, Aug 8, 2006.

1. going to santa cruz tomrrow threw monday and wanted to see if anyone mite want to meet up and and smoke or somethign? just poicke dup ten grams! there regs so there not excellent but there way better than and type of mids/stress so yea if u want to meet up pelase let me kno and if u are in the bay area and its not to far woudlnt mind driving to smoke wiht some epopoel! also will be going to san fransico! what smoke shop has the best stuff at decent prces lookin to pick up a difuser! for my bong and maybe a new ass catcher! so get back at me guys!!!!

2. bump,:)

p.s. check out my new cyclone video in my gallery!

3. Oh man i used to love Santa Cruz.

When i lived in Cali i used to go to santa cruz every other weekend. Great times man.

4. lol zero ur killing me! whats so good up there lol! the suspence is killin me!

5. i used to go to some amusement park, it was fun when i was younger. I would go on the log flume and shit.

6. i can meet you up on Haight St tommorow and we can go somewhere after we meet etc..... i picked up a quarter last night for myself but i'm willing to share with a fellow GC smoker. (i'll give you some pics of the pickup i got if i can find my damn camera... lol)

7. i dont kno where that is but ok! that can be arranged! if not tomrrow maybe thursday? casue i kno wer eleaving orange county tomrrow mornign at liek 4 am! so we shoudl get there around 1 or 2 oclock! then gonna go to ym sis's house and get evrythign un packed then see whats going on for the nite! but i will definatly try and meet up wiht u if u want pm me and we can exchange number if uw oudlnt ahve a problme mtie be easier seeing as i mtie not have conputer acess up there! but yea picked up last ntie for the trip! and woudlnt mind picking up while there if its dankies! lol make the trip that much better! but glad u posted thought this was gonna go as another no post thread and would ahve made sc suck!