Santa Claus

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Xenfire, Apr 25, 2012.

1. He smokes a SHIT LOAD, and I mean a SHIT load of dank ass weed on christmas eve and gets maaad munchies and travels around the world and eats all the goddamn cookies and shit people leave out then passes out in a coma of happiness when he gets back and doesn't wake back up for another 364 days, hence what he does for the rest of the year :smoke:

2. He posts messages on GC hoping to help turn his image into a tool for charity...Duh!! LOL!!

3. Funny, I thought SandaClaus would have been the one to post this thread lol. It's fitting that he is the first poster though.

4. To be honest, the OP was pretty accurate as far as how I lived those first few years as Santa, with some exceptions...

I did smoke a SHIT LOAD of weed, especially after that first Christmas Eve. I was at the Tree in Manhattan, and just had to come down from the experience. Weed has been crucial for me...

I did travel all over the world, or at least to Aruba and was given a lot more than cookies. When the time was up, I was in a coma of happiness ( funny, I never put it that way before)...I got to experience this character in its purest form, and it was time to get out of this character. There is really a joy in being a "real" bearded Santa few people will ever get to experience...Most believe I am crazy...I considered myself, at times, the luckiest guy in the world.

((sigh)) Santa was a type of addiction I never read about in books. And though I may not be addicted to that pure feeling come December, it seems I am committed to trying to do an important and good thing.