Sandwiches

Discussion in 'General' started by AllBlind420, Oct 6, 2004.

1. mmm mmm mmm... Sandwiches... aren't they great. Nothin like eating a fresh PB&J when baked, or a egg sandwich after a few bong rips, or that nice sweet chewy taste of biting into a tuna sandwhich after a nice sized joint... mmm mmm mmm... Sandwiches... :)

2. hhhhmmm...subway...ham, cheese, olives, pickles, lettuce, and italian dressing on that cheese bread stuff....hhhhmmm

3. For homemade sandwhiches I like fried egg (with runny yoke and cheese melted on top) and Black Forest Ham, and for subway I prefer a ham and cheese with lettuce, tomato and pickles on honey oat bread... now Quizno's I have oonly had their Philly Cheese Steak without the peppers, onions, and mushrooms... but that's all I need from them .. YUMMY... it's still early morning and already I'm dreaming about lunch... LoL...

4. I like to make homemade grinders. Mmmmm..... So good!

Turkey, bacon, lettuce, light mayo, tomato, salt and pepper.

*Best Homer voice*

Mmmm........ Grinders...... :D

5. best sandwich...

Chicken Cutlet-heated
    Mozzarella Cheese-melted
    Proscuitto-heated
    Lettuce-cold
    Tomato-cold
    Honey Mustard.. on a hard roll.... :D

6. lol now your talkin! I like your taste in sandwiches...

Sandwiches will soon rule the earth! after the monkeys!

7. quizon's mesquite chicken with bacon sandwich.......yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

homemade its gotta be pb and j with jelly from these monks the live in Upper Michgain.... if your ever in the U.P., check it out, they make the best jelly in the world!

8. Schlotzsky's Pastrami and Cheese on Rye. There is no finer.

I'm getting me one tomorrow.

9. here's a question, a few days ago, somebody told me subway toasts their sandwichs now too.... is that true? if so, mark me down for one

10. Quizno's is where it's at!!! That my sandwich, cow. The Mesquite Chicken with Bacon. OMG...I'm drooling.

I don't think our Subway is doing any toasting......but I could be wrong. I'm a Quizno's girl anyway!!! :D

11. i gotta be a bit weird here and toot my own horn...

Toasted Sandwiches are best,
    I am the Toasted Sandwich king!

:D:D:D

12. I had two grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch today, with garlic butter. So awesome.

13. ^^^ Hell yeah! Grilled cheese sandwiches are one my favorites! Haven't tried it with garlic butter but I will definately keep that in mind....

14. Toasted Sandwich King!!!???!!!???

Do you wear a crown????

15. A nice big piece of fresh french bread
    hungarian salami
    havarti cheese (on both top and bottom like Emeril does it)
    Lettuce
    some tomatos
    mustard
    pickle on the side

large Dr. Pepper with ice cubes

Sandwiches are seriously the most fantastic edible on earth.

16. theres is this place in VA called gotties grinders there are so good and hudge any one near chesapeak go get one theres also a cicis acros the street