Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sand

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HazelMoon, Jan 28, 2023.

1. I've been talking about this off and on all month but I got this bud at the dispo with sand mixed in. I was told sand is a concentrated marijuana that they put in regular bud in powder form. Literally one hit off a bong keeps me high almost all day. Do any of you use sand at all, and what are your thoughts about it if any? I was just curious bc I never heard about it anywhere else but that dispo lol.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. I think you may mean "dry sift kief" I don't believe I've ever heard of it called sand. I do not add anything to my bud.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 HazelMoon, Jan 28, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2023
    Yeah, idk if this picture does it justice but this is what it says on the container.
    IMG_20230128_000600.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don't either normally. The dispo already had it mixed in. Just was curious to see if anyone else knew what I was talking about. Thanks for the reply!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. you should heat it it should go putty like then oily

6. I must be getting old, never seen 'sand' before.
    Is it more dense than kief?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Its resin beach sand. Its a high potency concentrate from freshly frozen plant material.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Here they sell "moon rocks", nuggets dipped in hash oil and rolled in kief. Personally, I'd rather just by bud and hash, breaking this stuff up always seems like an extra hassle since it's so sticky. And in the end not much different than just putting hash or kief in the bowl anyway, so IDK why its a thing. I guess it does look cool and sounds cool.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for the replies, guys, just was curious if you'd ever had experience with it.
    Those moon rocks do sound intriguing but at the end of the day just gimme a bong full of plain, strong bud. Whatever gets me there but if I am a little tolerant one day it's nice to have a concentrate or edibles handy.
    I will say, speaking of sticky that the sand stuck to the vape tube chamber like glue almost, and I had to pry it out with a tool piece by piece lol. But it is a great High I will say!!! :GettingStoned:

• Informative Informative x 1