Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sanctuary MMJ club *415 bay area CA*

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by mattwood1011, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Does anyone know what clones they have there.. and what there normal price is

thank you in advance

2. #2 420-4-ever, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
    hi i purchased 2 hindu skunk clones from them in early jan for i think 15 i cant remember to be honest i also got a purple kush which is kinda a runt and im disappointed with
    i also got 1 The purps and its doing decent

the clones where either 12-15 i think this was awhile ago

did you check out grassroots clones?

im going to be going to grassroots and sanctuary on 4/20 i can tell you what they have then i only live a few blocks from either of them

i think bernal heights dispansary might have clones too but ive never been there

3. yeah in the purple department they got da purps purple kush and GDP

they had bubba kush, sour D, and others that i forgot..

and yeah went to GR and got a GDP clone from them, looks nice

4. #4 westcoaststyle, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
    Grass Roots sells clones again? Nice.

Your best bet, IMO, is going to Blue Sky in Oakland. They usually have tons in stock (if you go early enough).

5. Santuary always has clones... nad BlueSky is good, but they dont have what i want :eek: