San Pedro vs Peruvian Torch

Discussion in 'General' started by headbucket, Jan 8, 2008.

1. I have seen this posted a couple times before, but still no definite answers. I want to try mescaline and after a bit of research on erowid and other websites I have found that my options are pretty much san pedro or the peruvian torch cacti. I know I could order a fresh cut o san pedro off ebay and use the extraction methods on erowid, but what I am wondering is if this will do the trick:

http://cgi.ebay.com/trichocereus-pe...ryZ42211QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

it is one ounce of dried peruvian torch. will this make me trip? if so, do is any further extraction or preparation necessary? please, please help me out here if you have any experience/information. this is something ive wanted to do for some time but just haven't ound any definitive answers.

2. im not sure about the quantity needed for that but yes, that is the correct stuff to look for. you might want to try looking at home depot and lowe's first, they sometimes stock these cacti under their scientific name and can be purchased for 20-30$ if you know what you are looking for.

best of luck to you, mescaline is awesome. im getting ready to start a san pedro grow myself.