Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

san diego head shops?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by umopp, Mar 12, 2008.

1. anyone know of any that have some quality stuff ( roor, lux, phx, illadelph, etc.) at reasonable prices for what they sell? as far as i know there are a bunch of cigar shops but not really many head shops anymore because of that whole thing that happened a couple months back

2. I always go to PB Tobacco, it's on Garnet.

3. right here

Attached Files:

• pb.jpg
      pb.jpg
      File size:
      154 KB
      Views:
  4. ahh alright, do you have any approximate prices for the brands that they sell?

5. They have a good sized selection for any price range, but for quality glass you can spend from under 100 for something like a HVY piece, or 150-300 for a roor/zob/vip/etc.
    The owner of the shop will usually hook it up too, when I got my latest piece he threw in a case for 50% off and no tax.

6. Inner World in Oceanside. It's a bit out of the way (North County) but it's worth the drive. Biggest glass selection I've ever seen.

7. I'd say go to either PB Tobacco in Pacific Beach or Big Time Smoke Shop in Lemon Grove. They are both owned by the same guy, he's mad tight. Hooks me up all the time. I'd almost bet anything to say he's got the best prices in San Diego.

8. +rep bro

That owner guy is the man.

9. big time is nice for sure, i like glass act on el cajon blvd, but for the love of god whatever you do dont go to up in smoke on el cajon blvd shit is made overpriced, my homie bought a nice triple perced toro at that place and we saw the same piece for nearly 150$ cheaper down at glass act

10. If I remember right, Chris and Steve own that Up In Smoke. Fuck those guys, they overcharge on EVERYTHING.

11. can you guys give me the addresses for the other places you mentioned? im really bad with directions so i have to gps everything and cant find a place just by going lemon grove, el cajon, etc. :(

12. love that store
    also have good band shirts

13. couldnt agree more