Samsung galaxy s3 or iphone 4s

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by Uluvmynuts2, Aug 27, 2012.

1. #1 Uluvmynuts2, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
    Ok so I don't have a computer at home so I was learning toward the Samsung but if I should get the galaxy should I get the tab? They have one for the same price 199. This is through AT&T btw. My iPod touch screen is cracked so a iPhone would be nice so I don't have to pay an extra 80 bucks that I could use to buy weed.

2. Samsung by a long shot over apple.

and get what one you want, a tablet is a lot bigger than a phone though...

3. I
    Meant note but ok thanks.

4. the note looks awesome, and so does the galaxy...

both are going to be awesome i would say.

i have a Samsung infuse which i love...

5. S3, iPhone always has been and always will be a joke.

6. If you want good apps get the iphone

If you want crappy apps get the s3

7. LOL have you ever used google play app?

i doubt.... :smoke:

8. I have the Samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket and its an awesome phone. Although it's getting outdated because its only dual-core. The samsung galaxy s3 is a quad core phone and is an optimal choice over the iphone. Just as a poster said above, iphone is a joke. You can do a lot better things with android like overclock, etc. The note is a dual-core phone. It has the same specs as my skyrocket which means its an awesome phone and fast. The s3 will be double fast than the note.

I think you should get the s3, it has a good size screen, nice specs and is quad core. The iphone has a tiny screen and is not very fast. You will not be dissapointed if you buy the s3. The note is a great phone too, although newer phones are quad-core, which will take over the market soon. Better to get something you won't want to upgrade anytime soon, therfor I choos s3 as the better choice.

9. What's with the hate on the iPhone? It's always been a great phone.

10. iphone5 comes out near the end of september.
    i would wait and get that.

samsung just lost a huge lawsuit to apple for stealing a lot of its technologies.
    so its pretty obvious on what to choose, the originator of the ideas.

the Note is cool but it is huge. i mean seriously barely fits into a back pocket of jeans.

11. The people hating on the iphone are just being anti-apple hipster mother fuckers. The iphone IS the better phone, it's a fact.

12. I am the one person who has an iphone, loves it...but honestly I only fucking call people and text people on the thing. I don't use it to control my blinds and turn my car on, I also do not talk to Siri..ever. :bongin:

13. #13 The Green Toker, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
    My friend, do not listen to these false prophets of the iphone, android is the only real prophet. Android is better than iphone in so many ways. Iphone is a good phone, but android far exceeds much of anything it can do. Just google search why android is better than iphone. There are a lot of iphone users that hate on android because there are many different androids and some suck. My phone atm has a way bigger screen than the iphone. Way better processor/graphics/screen clarity/response time/everything I can think of. I also overclocked my phone and now it's almost as fast as a quad-core phone. 1.8ghz dual core, 4.6 inch screen, super amoled PLUS, beat that.. iphone.

edit- android also has a certain web function which makes the internet better than on the iphone. and to the guy talking about samsung losing to apple on that case, that was a bs case, iphone just got jelly :p. Android haters, give me a few good reasons why iphone is superior and I will prove you wrong that android can surpass most the iphone capabilities.

Yours Truly, Iphone hater

14. Android ftw bitches

15. I'd get an S3, but I can't fit a television in my pocket

16. [quote name='"TopDawgEnt"']I'd get an S3, but I can't fit a television in my pocket[/quote]

Hahhha before you hate, actually know what you're talking about. Google how big it is. Not too big, not too small.

17. they weren't jealous, they were just tired of people trying to take their ideas and put them into inferior products.
    sorry to say but winning billions isn't getting lucky.
    this lawsuit has been building for months.

also they have another case coming up which includes newer samsung models, galaxy s3 being one of them.

18. [quote name='"YosemiteToker"']

Hahhha before you hate, actually know what you're talking about. Google how big it is. Not too big, not too small.[/quote]

I've held one in my hand and it's fucking huge. As I said, I want an S3 but it's too big.

19. [quote name='"TopDawgEnt"']

I've held one in my hand and it's fucking huge. As I said, I want an S3 but it's too big.[/quote]

I've held it too. I didn't think it was too big.

20. Apple fanboy lol.

Android allows a lot more freedom than the iPhone. If you want freedom on your iPhone you have to void the warranty by jailbreaking it.

The only thing apple is good at is marketing. Somehow they market overpriced watered down products and make money off them. Bravo to their marketing team. But they need to step it up with their products.