Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sample of My Harvest w/ Pics

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wizkhalifa1, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Your fucking crazy mane.
    That shit is looking nice.

2. looks like that commercial strain out of canada, oh uh, it M39 or some number like that. idk.

nice job dude.

3. I think you should call it pine cone. looks niceee

4. It was my first time growing and my friend "advised" me a lot. My friend is basically just like Oldskoolgrower on GC. Full of good info.

5. What was the end height before you harvested? That's 3.2oz wet?

6. I have no idea of the final height but if I had to venture a guess I'd say 6 ft? I'm 5'11" and it was roughly as tall as me. The 3.2 oz is cured and dried not wet.

7. nice harvest. nice trimming. id buy from ya. good professional work

8. Thanks man. I cant talk about dealing but if I'm ever in Queen City ill hit you up and we can match bowls with my home grown

9. Wiz, I just noticed your location as America's Dankest City (SD). Does the SD stand for South Dank-ota? :)

10. that is beautiful my friend....i dont know where youre at with the naming but how about "bold justice"?

11. looks good whats it taste like?

12. I dont get the big deal with the name, you've only got a little over 3 oz so its not gonna get popular or anything....if your selling it just slap a mainstream strain on it and if its just for you who gives a fuck.

13. No lol. San Diego = America's Finest City so I make it America's Dankest City because SD has straight FIRE!!

14. looks fire, but if you don't know the real strain name don't make one up. Just propagates the rumors