Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sample of My Harvest w/ Pics

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wizkhalifa1, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Nice bud dude,looks nice and fresh:yummy:.

2. "looks like mids" "needs a better trim" ppl shutttttttt upppppppppppp. he grew this shit for free, and is going to enjoy it. If you think thats mids or if its not trimmed perfectly enough for you then hell, go blow it on a seed and grow a plant/child and train him to make the best, trimmed up, dankest dankity dank of your whole dank-in life mutha-DANKA!

FUCK WHATCHU HEARD!

3. Well aside from the supplies and having to pay a "growing illegal shit at my friends house" tax it was free :D

And thank you for defending my honor, Sir Danksalot

4. man im fucked up leave me alone:smoke:

5. Looks good man.

Call it Stewie Griffin Piff lol.

6. Im right there with you now man. Straight gone off Wizards Mind Bomb

7. nice. Stay high:cool:

8. Good job man! Just got 10g of home from a first timer and it's full of leaf. So good trimming

9. My friend did the trim job but I'll pass on the word that Jeebus420 said my friend did a good job :D

10. Shameless bump ftw still trying to find a name and get feedback

11. Call it Whiz. Then get your hands on a Cheese clone. Cross em and you got some dank Cheese Whiz. Hell yah.

12. Is it a head high or body high? If it really was Super Silver Haze that's a sativa so I wouldn't name it something Kush. Kush is indica. Does it have a distinctive aroma or taste?

13. Before i can judge .......................i need a sample :p

14. #54 thereddfoxx12, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
    That shit looks great, is sticky looking, and even has bag appeal. I would call that some straight dank, my grow should be coming through soon too. I hope I get good results like you. I would call it Khalifa's mind bomb.

15. The Read Death

Lotsa red hairs :hello: NICE GROW!!

16. I must say I'm jealous. Job well done good sir, job well done.

17. Would take a sample of that anytime .....nice bud ....toke on

18. Veg time and flower time?
    Big yield or what!?!?

19. 3.2 oz. im not too sure about veg and flower times. I know when it was veg it was getting 20 hours a day of cfl then i think for flowering we toned it down to 12? lol still quite a noob at growing

20. So did you friend do all the growing?? He should name it.