same sex marriage

Discussion in 'General' started by feudalism, Dec 3, 2011.

1. for it? against it? would you vote to legalize it?

For me personally I think that people shjould have the right to do whatever they want as long as it does not hurt anybody, including same sex marriage.

But that being said I cannot fathom why any gay person would want to get married. The whole debacle is a begging for approval from judeo-christian spectrum that simply does not approve of them. It's like watching a black man fight for the right to join the KKK.

2. This should not even be a question, it should be a given that gay people have the right to marry. It's just crazy!

Why not?

3. Clint speaks the truth.

4. #5 Meneks, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    I've been wondering that for a while..

Disregarding the law I think being gay is naturally disgusting in regards to their sexual activities. The idea that some men believe that they were "meant" to be females is absolutely insane to me(kind of like how that man who wanted to be a tiger, got his teeth carved and stripe tattoos all over his body, even plastic surgery to make his mouth more cat like)
    that also sounds similar to getting a sex change. But then again they are people and the law shouldn't invade on what people can or can't do to themselves.
    I think the decision should weigh in entirely on where it is they are getting married, legally they should be allowed to but if a church does not want to hold a homosexual wedding due to religious beliefs they shouldn't have to..

If gay marriage does become legal nationwide I'm curious to wonder what else might become legal.

5. Tah-yeah..Next, people are gonna fight for the right to marry there own
    sons or daughters or think its ok to marry your sister or brother.

What a fuking JOKE!

6. you don't have much of an understanding of the world, do you?

7. How can you compare incest to homosexuality?

8. [​IMG]

9. How anyone feels they have the right to tell another how to live, I will never understand.

10. Haha who else read that whole thing in his voice

11. Thats the whole point..They are both just wrong.

12. You're wrong.

13. [quote name='"married2mj"']

You're wrong.[/quote]

I agree

14. To you. But neither of them effect you, so what right do you have to stop them?

15. Eric cartman had a kFC gravy hottub. Sometimes wrong is right. It's all in the eye of the beholder....

[​IMG]

Mmmmm.....gravy.

16. "Let's not legalize weed because then people will want heroin and cocaine legal too."

I'm against the drug war completely but Stumbleweed is essentially saying the same thing.

Do you not see the fallacy in that logic?

17. You asked a question with intentions of getting various answers, am I right?

No I do not, and neither does anyone else on this planet.
    Which is why we all have questions.

18. Yeah but even relative to other people...you don't have a great understanding of the world (or so it seems).