Same plant Different problems :(

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by gibson0332, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Alright so this strain has given me nothing but problems(bagseed) ive been through mg defs mn defs and now whatever this may be. So my plant is coming back to life nicely after i fixed my mg problem new groth looks great old growth is stabil and looking pretty good and then 2 days ago my leaves that werent harmed last time start to curl and turn brown and yellow.
    [​IMG]Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]Uploaded with ImageShack.us

btw im doing dwc in a 4x2x72in tent with 400whps on 12/12 for 8 days

2. what's your ppm? don't think it's a deficiency. imo. btw don't think that pic was big enough lol

3. when switching to flower you wanna lower ppm a bit, then raise it back. did you flush? could be from buildup

4. yeah i flush once a week and i dont have a ppm meter...everybody tells me i dont really need one if im changing out the water every week

5. Not having any heat issues are you? Is your PH well regulated now?

6. whatever ur adding in nutes. cut in half. change res first just ph'd water for a couple days to flush system. then resume nutes at that half strength

7. I'm going to say its humidity. Min/max thermometer with RH is a must in sealed tent. I am encountering something similar and would like to know if humidity could cause a plant to look like the one above.

8. ppm meter doesn't have anything to do with how often u change ur res. i change mine every Sunday but i check ppm 2x a day. it let you know how quality ur starting water is, and how much nutes u have. it also lets u know if u have too much or if u should add more. essential tool. bought 2 off amazon for like $18 just in case one breaks

9. Damn good tip about amazon. Do you know what brand ppm meter. they are essential for more precise nutrition. I am not using one now but def plan on it due to it being more precise in feeding

10. if ppm is rising then too much nutes. if it is falling you could probly use a little more at next res change. stays the same - Nirvana

11. im thinking it could be a humidity/heat issue now too now that its been brought up. Its an attic grow so it gets pretty hot up there right now...like 90 in the day time but I do have 3 fans on the plants and a 8in exhaust fan attached straight to the vent in the top of the roof...anybody have any ideas how to fix the humidity? ill go get a digital humidity guage today....im thinking about tapping a line from the ac duct straight into my tent to keep it cool

12. Hopefully im not screwed here because at this point in my grow I really cant move the tent

13. That's going to be your best bet to tap ac ducting and dump cold air in. Or get a portable ac. Air conditioners are natural dehumidifiers get the smallest portable ac you can get to control your rooms temp. I had this similar issue couple days ago opened the tent and it was so humid walls were slightly wet. Added ventilation and the girls are looking better.

14. You are not screwed. But just know its an issue that needs immediate attention. Definitely get a temp/humidity gauge. Hope this helps

15. thank you all for the help ill be going to home depot tonight to look for a small portable ac unit

16. Look for a duel duct system. They are more efficient, and only of it's type that works for sealed room situation when co2 is concerned.