Same Dream??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dizzy, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Is it Normal to Have the Same Dream Many Times in my Life! This Happen to me a lot I Don't Understand what it Means tho. I Would Appreciate the Help Please?

~Toni~

2. Yes . Its normal . Even the same for decades

• Friendly Friendly x 1

3. Thank you Butters! It Happen to you before as well?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  4. I use to have a reoccurring dream for awhile n it tripped me out still think bout it from time to time

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Lots lol. Have had a strange reoccurring dream since i was about 6 or younger

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. And a few newer oneS more recently . Its one of those weird ones you can control sort of . One is a blast too .. active and crazylol

• Creative Creative x 1

7. That's How Mine is lol I can Sort of Control it...it very Fun too :D

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  8. When im 1/2 awake and realize it I try and manipulate it . Its fun lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Yassss lol you Know Whatsup!

Oh Wow maybe it because my Dad Trying to Tell me someting I Had Experience with Ghosts before too.:eek::eek2:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1

10. Cool! Was it a Good Dream? :)

~Toni~

11. for years ive woken up going ive had that dream before. Past Girl Friends, Past just friends , or past experiences.

i should and though of doing is having a sketch book right there on the night stand so one could commit to write everything down about a dream right when they wake up.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. No it’s a sad one but I’ll never forget it. Have u ever looked at dream meanings and thought bout subconscious n dreams.

• Creative Creative x 1

13. No I Never Really Look that Up before I Might have too tho when I Get Sometimes. :)

~Toni~

14. I have recurring dreams. Unfortunately, they're usually scary or really dumb/confusing. I think I they recur so I can try to make sense of them.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Anybody heard of sleep paralysis? I've had the same things happen for years.
    The black silhouette of a man wearing a raincoat and a cowboy hat would stand at the end of my bed. He's holding a Bowie knife. A few time aliens visited my bed, and once the bed floated into the sky. Years later, because of the internet I found out its a sleep condition. Sleep paralysis.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Not unusual, however finding the true root can be daunting. I don't remember my dreams anymore. I only get a fragment once in a while. And I love that aspect of marijuana.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. I mentioned something like this in PYT this morning. I had a dream this morning shortly before waking up where I visited the same place as I did in another dream. A shopping center, for some oddball reason. But all the layout was nearly the same, save for a few different shops but that happens in real life all the time.

• Winner Winner x 1

18. slightly before getting up you had this dream you say :coffee:

19. Well seems that way. When I woke up from the dream it was 8:00 AM So I just got up for the day.

• Like Like x 1