Salt water

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Manosteele, Nov 13, 2017.

1. My question is. Can you use salt water in a glass water pipe? To be used and stored in the elements. Salt water so it won't freeze.

2. You absolutely don't want to put water in it. Cold enough and itll freeze and expand. It might just slush out the top but you dont want to risk it.

You can store it empty but you have to warm it up real slow so it won't crack. Like bring it in and let it he t to room temp

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. you want to hide a bong outside and keep it filled with water? why not just take a little bottle with you everytime?

4. That might explain the crack in my last one. I left outside empty in the cold before use. I left water outside and it would get cold. I would add ice cubes sometimes as well.

5. Why are you freezing your pipe..

6. I'm not lol it's just my outdoor smoking utensil

• Like Like x 1
  7. I
    I was wanting to inconvenience myself with having to fill it up each time I used it

8. Mine is in a shed, small wooden wall cabinet I made. Put heat tape in there when the temp drops below freezing. We only leave a silicone bong out there. Glass for summer. No smoking in the house.

BigBigToeGrows

9. People should enjoy nature in the nature