Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Salt for cleaning

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Montana weed, Aug 23, 2012.

1. I'm soaking my peice in iso right now but I can't get the resin out of some places so what salt would be best to use for this situation?

2. Use rubbing alcohol and salt, shake it around in your piece repeatedly. Use hot water to rinse, and a cue-tip to get what is left over.

3. K just table salt will work?

4. Yes, table salt is fine.

5. I would use some sea salt if you have some. Or just some salt thats more "coarse" than table salt will work much better.

6. Normal salt works fine it got mine clean after months and months of not cleaning

7. Although processed table salt will eventually do the job. Sea salt which is far less refined, will do the job quicker and require far less effort. That tip came from Jorge Cervantes, so you know that it's good.

8. ISO alcohol and sea salt as it's bigger and thicker to knock that resin off. I just finished cleaning my bong with this