Sally anyone?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by phiegnux, Aug 25, 2009.

1. so theres been an abundance of what has been coined "Sally" (molly or MDMA with a hint of Sas or MDA) goin around this summer. i dont know whether the presence of MDA with MDMA is considered dirty or unclean molly, all i know is what ive felt and seen off of it. the physical side of MDMA is there in full, hypersensitivty to all things etc. the visuals are what suprised me, its like nothing ive experienced from past molly. things seem twice as vivid, moving lights and objects leave behind crazy trails.

anyone seen or heard of this stuff.

i have just under .4 left of the stuff and cant wait to make use of it. if anything i might just save it for Rusko in MN (sept 11), or Glitch Mob in Lincoln, NE (oct 2),

2. dude you goin to harvest fest in mn? its the 11th to 13th, im sure thatd be a sick place to do it, plus you could most likely find more

3. possibly, theres a lot of individual shows i wanna catch before 2010, so i think ill save most of the festis for next year.

4. nice man, yea im planning on going to bella, project, 10k and harvest next summer. this summer just made it to 10k and now to harvest. im bummed i cant go to snow ball up at lusten cause im not 21 yet

5. uhh sally=salvia :confused:

6. defiantly not what hes talkin about. Id imagine his "sally" is a white powder. Salvia is not white, and not a powder.

7. yea i use the term loosely cause im pretty sure its not all that common. all i know is my buddies (who i got this from) who went festi hopin all over the country (Rothbury, Underground Sound, Gathering of the VIbes, Coachella, Camp Bisco, Sonic Bloom just to name a few) they unloaded shit tons of it. came out of Denver.

8. That's what I was thinking.

9. Actually, if I had to guess, I'd guess his 'Sally' is a brownish powder, since the Molly that I've been getting recently is all synthesized from sassafras oil and is always a brownish color. And though it's made in the same way the chemist is very good at what he does so I don't believe that any of the molly I've had is adulterated with MDA.

10. I've got like .7 left of some sassy molly that I got a few weeks back...definitely enjoyed it..and there's a definite difference in the experience between it and some purer molly. Never heard it termed Sally tho.

11. sounds pretty cool Ill have to ask around about this "sally"

12. it does have a brownish tinge to it but you can only really tell up close. and even though its powder it will ball up and appears a tad moist, just balls of crystaline goodness.