Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saliva test question... Really!?!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Newly baked, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Hey everyone.. I know "testing" questions are in abundance here, but I was really needing some REAL answers. I've read so many different answers to the question "will I pass". Not finding any real scenario that pertains to my situation...., so here it goes. PLEASE HELP

I am doing a swab (saliva) test on Monday morning.... I smoked a lot last night (thurs night). If I stay clean all weekend am I good??? And if not... Does the peroxide method work??

I'm hearing a few different answers to some of my concerns... Mouthwash or NO mouthwash? Mints? Don't smoke 12 hrs before ??

Any help/info. Would be great. Thanks guys!!

2. I'm not too well-versed in saliva tests; thus I cannot give any situation-specific advice. However, in general - I'd abstain from smoking, starting early as possible, and just do as much research as ya' can, here on GC & google. Good luck, brother.

3. Thanks bro! Yeah I've looked up every possible piece of info on salvia tests. 1/2 say one thing. 1/2 say another. I don't know who to believe. No biggie... It's just a job lol. I was all prepared for the urine test and I just found out its salvia. I think I'll b ok. I think! Lol

4. Don't smoke for 24 hours before the test. Practice EXCELLENT oral hygiene - brush your teeth, tongue and gums, floss and use a tartar control mouthwash (or at least, a high alcohol type). Drink a soda or two before the test (one dude reported that they asked him if he had drank soda- so I imagine the high acid level cleans your mouth a bit).

These are the easiest drug test to fool! :D

Granny :wave:

5. You'll tend to run into that, from time to time. :( It can take a pretty sharp knife to cut through the bullshit. Usually the info you get from the well-respected, or long-time-members here at GC, tends to be legit. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help, though, my friend. :(

/edit: I knew there would be someone that'd come by and take care of your inquiry! Thank you, Granny! :D

6. Thank u granny!!!