Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saliva Drug Test Question/help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ScarletMonroe, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Hello, all i am new to this forum. But i joined because i have done hours upon hours of research and i had a question or two. I have read all the "tips and tricks" to pass but from shadowing at the new workplace i know it renders the saliva test invalid forcing you to go take a urine test.. which i would not be able to pass. I have been a heavy-moderate smoker for years. When i take my saliva test i will be about 9 days clean. But i have been reading that you are not clear for a 100% pass unless you are 10 days clean. Do you think i will pass this saliva test if i have a super clean mouth and about 9 days clean? it is done in store with a sponge, that they then put into a strip machine that seems similar to a pregnancy test to me. I am a single mom and i desperately need this job, hence the not smoking. Questions, comments, concerns? Any idea's or information on today's saliva tests, because they are more accurate then they used to be back in the day... and a bunch of the forums are now outdated. Sincerely, a woman in need of your help! 

2. You can pass those tests if you smoke a day before.you'll be fine

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Are you sure? Because i saw several things saying they are far more accurate now?! is that just a lie to scare the "anti-weed Jesus" into me? 

4. You'll be fine. I recently took a month tolerance break for a urine test for a job, and then at the end of the month i realized it was a saliva test. I smoked an 1/8 of some dank and passed the saliva test 2 days after that. From what i understand, saliva tests can be accurate but expensive, so companies stick to the cheaper ones which are not able to detect that you've smoked within the past 48 hours. Hope this helps

5. I didn't even know they tested for Salvia lol.  Still have a pack of like 20x shit in my box, stuff tastes like ass but it made me trip hard (not for me tho, it just fucks me up for some reason damn near burnt the house down trying it).

I can't believe salvia stays in your system that long at all but thats just from my knowledge.

Good luck!

It's a drug test using your saliva, not a drug test for salvia.

I've done this a few times before and if it's like the one I took (stick sponge in your mouth and absorb spit) you really have nothing to worry about. Pretty sure I smoked the day of the drug test as well, if not at least the day before.

7. Wow that's what I get for reading quickly. Reading comprehension fail.

8. i smoked on the way to my saliva test

swish hydrogen peroxide b4 going in youl be fine

9. Lol you need more days to be clean for blood, hair and urine. For saliva you need 16-24 hrs to be good.