Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saliva Drug Test (HELP!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheSwisherMan, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Whats up blades???:wave:
    So today I went in for a job interview. All went well, but i was forced to take an oral saliva drug test. :( I smoked about 32 hours before the test. Do you guys think i passed? I read many threads that said different things, so I'm not sure. Yes I know, I shouldn't have smoked if I knew I was gonna be tested, but I was at a party drunk and couldn't resist:smoke:. I only smoked about a half a joint throughout the night. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks:D

2. Depending on the accuracy of the test, saliva tests can detect things in your system from 24 to 48 hours before. Most saliva tests are really weak.

3. Also, I was handed a stick with a little pad on the end. She told me to put it in between my cheek and gums, which i did at first then i moved it and just put it in between my teeth and bit down on it when she told me to hold it in my cheek for 2 min. Will this help me pass since i didnt get that much saliva on it?

4. If you didn't get enough saliva on the stick, they'll make you take it again.

5. Well then that will be good, because it will for sure be out of my system by then right?

6. Drug tests are such bullshit!

There's a way around anything though.

P.S. I don't give you any advice because it seems like you already have your answer. :bongin:

7. Please feel free to share your advice for future reference!

8. I passed the test! and i got the job! thanks for the help

9. Great news man.:smoke: