Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saliva Detection time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by N1ko, Dec 5, 2009.

1. i keep reading different detection times anywhere from 1-24 hours to 3weeks. i'm looking for the real answer, anyone have real knowledge of this subject? do some saliva test detect further back than others? can someone please school me on this subject. thanks in advance.

2. idk, but might i ask who is testing you for salvia? its perfectly legal. if i were you i'd be more worred about weed showing up then salvia

3. might wanna re-read the OP

I usually hear up to 60 hours.

4. Saliva

5. yes ive heard similar to that as well, just wish i could find a def. answer

6. Saliva, not Salvia. Dude, saliva tests are easy to pass, just use the little thing called the SEARCH BAR.

7. i work a job where i can get tested at anytime, thats why im wondering the detection times, like if i smoke on saturday would i be clean by monday without doing anything out of the norm. this is why i dont smoke right now.

8. When i used to get into shit at school they would give me a saliva test and say "this will tell us if you've smoked in the past 30-60 hours", so i think its a pretty straight forward answer.

9. I used to have to take random saliva tests 1-2 times a week for probation. I'm not sure how, but I passed every single one without ever stopping on the smokage. And I smoke pretty moderately too, 2-5 times a day. My guess is that the saliva tests are Highly Ineffective. They never even found alcohol in my system and I used to go take these tests after chillin at the bar.