Sale of Bongs legal?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 103317, Sep 23, 2008.

1. I know that smokeshops can sell bongs in shops, but is it legal for me to sell a bong?

I am pretty good with a few areas of homemade bong making. Lets say if I sold them to friends, or opened up a small internet website.

Any ideas?

2. I know in some areas a convenient way of getting around the fact you are selling a bong is to label them "For Tobacco Use Only". I tend to see that a lot in headshops..

Now are you like a glass blower or a Macgyver?

3. ^listen to this man

tobacco use only is the way to go

but we all know that's bullshit

that's if u want to go legit though

if u want tojust sell some to friends and people around the town u live then just keep it low key and only tell people that r trustworthy

4. Dont sell anything that has even a single bowkl of weed smoked through it. If it has clean the fuck outta it. Any thc resin at all means its drug pariphanillia( cant spell) and that is a super de dooper felony charge.

5. You should post some pics if you actually have some nice stuff, all the home made bongs I have seen are not worth selling.

6. exactly, I noticed they label them for tobacco use only. I had a buddy who thought it would be funny to roll around with a huge bong in his buddys trucks bed with tobacco. Funny shit!

I use a glass drill and vodka bottles. Im going to make a Captain Morgan Bottle bong, it has a handle to hold it. Im getting really good and creative with it. I am hoping to make a small website and have a few different kinds and sell them for like 30 bucks. Takes me 10 minutes to do with my method. Downstems are 5 bucks and bowls are 4 from my local shop. I may find a wholesaler online and get high and pound out like 20 bottles and go from there. Have 1 of each kind for pictures.

I am going to also to an agwa bottle! I can get bottles free from this bar I used to work at, they said they would put them in a box and I could just take them when I Come.

7. Bongs are illegal. Waterpipes arent ;)

8. I will when i get a chance. My past few are not picture worthy, I was going to use the bottles for something long ago and took all the labels off but they didnt come off cleanly. I will get something up soon tho.