SaladFingers taking sig requests

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by SaladFingers, Apr 25, 2009.

1. #1 SaladFingers, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009
    Yup. I'll try to get as much free time as possible but finals will be coming up soon and around then I might be a little slow. But for now, I'm happy to say I can do some sigs for my fellow blades. All I need to have from you is some criteria and an image.

Color scheme:
    Text:
    Image:
    Any other notes:

here's some of my work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks all :wave:

2. Color scheme: Dark/Grundge, I am hoping for a lot of "horrorish colors"

Text:
    The morning is nigh
    Its time to get high
    Last time tonight
    Sleep will come with no fight
    Load the green in this blunt
    Please don't make it a runt

Image: A raven, like this Raven image by charminuser on Photobucket would be nice. you can find a better one aslone as it is detailed.

Any other notes: I am looking for to show off your work, for the text look creepy,oldish it would be nice (poemish)

3. #4 Tim t'Enchanter, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    I'd love one!
    Text- There are some who call me....Tim?
    Colourscheme- Black/Earthtones
    Image-Tim the Enchanter (from Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail)e.g.http://www.fenomas.com/tomatobb/
    Other Notes-If you could make it look smoky/mystical and maybe have a pot leaf somewhere in honour of where we are.

That would be awesome!

4. Ok not too sure if you can work with the pictures im gonna give you because they are drawn by me lol.

Color scheme: probably darker colors since the pictures are mostly black and white?
    Text: Green.Giant (anywhere in the sig is fine)
    Image:http://forum.grasscity.com/artists-corner/375753-couple-characters.html (anything from this thread)
    Any other notes: hope you are able to work with the stuff ive given you. Thanks in advance.

5. #6 SaladFingers, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    here's one. Just had time to do one and only did green's. Will get the rest done tomorrow, 4PMish central time. I'll edit this post with the rest tomorrow

hope you dig it kinda green. It was hard working with what you gave me, yeah. But I did what I could.

[​IMG]

Yours was hard to work with, raven. So much text was hard to fit into such a small signature (damn you sig limits). Tell me what you think.

[​IMG]

6. I have been trying to figure out how to make a sig but I don't even know what program

everyone uses. I think I have a pretty cool idea though if you could help me out.

Image: http://www.prairienet.org/~aweiss/hiking/vermilion/images/forestglen1.jpg

I think this pic could be warped around to kind of look like a fishbowl. And my name

either in the middle or small in the right corner. If you make me this I'll pack

you an e-bowl...or just +rep you.:D

7. Color scheme: green yellow red
    Text: ONE LOVE
    Image:[​IMG]
    Any other notes: [bWa] in the bottom right corner in some type of cursive font

8. Hey, if you want you can remove the txt and just put
    RavenTheone4²

As the txt. other then the txt it looks great.

9. haha wow man i really like the sig i appreciate it. +rep

10. Fuck. Wasn't thinking, didn't save the psd file. I'll have to make a complete new one. Irritating this is :mad:

11. thats happened so many times to me lol damn .psd files

good lookin sigs man

12. Color scheme: Dark (Black,Red,Grey)
    Text:My UserName "MethMan" in a red font and
    "I'm about to go get lifted
    Yes I'm about to go get lifted" red font
    Image: http://mindinversion.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/method_man011508031457gif.jpg
    Any other notes: It doesn't have to be too big and Id like it to have a cloudy effect to it.

Id apreciate it alot man and just take your time,I can wait.

13. can u rework mine, have free will, just keep the theme

14. Take your time :p

15. Tim t'Enchanter

[​IMG]

16. #19 Tim t'Enchanter, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    Excellent! Thank you very much SaladFingers, this is great.

You've earned my gratitude, and I never forget my cohorts.An Enchanter can be a useful ally....:ey:

:metal::metal::hello::hello:All Hail SaladFingers!!:hello::hello::metal::metal:

17. sent you a PM :hello::hello::hello: