Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

salad bowls!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChinChillum, Apr 19, 2011.

1. I was just wondering if anyone out there has any good saladbowl combos, i was thinkin casey jones with blue dreams this weekend. My friend, however, thinks mixing weed is the worst (its my weed though so i dont give a damn haha :p).

2. A couple of months ago I made the best salad-bowl ever. It was a mix of Afgooey and The Void. Had me on my ass.

3. All the strain names people list off that they combined is going to be useless to others, because chances are at least one of the two is going to be far off from the shit of the same name you'd have.

ANYWAY,
    I really like mixing two kinds of kush together, or two strains with kush genetics.
    Or, making a salad of two different strains that have one of the same genetics always turns out really nice for me.

Personally though, I've found, most "salads" I've made actually tasted GROSS.
    Some things just do not go together well at all I find, some are beautiful though.

4. It's cool mixing two strains together but I wouldn't want to smoke multiple strains.
    Mixing two is like smoking a hybrid :D

5. I find mixing strains to be quite enjoyable. You've got a better chance of one of the buds having some cannabinoids that the other doesn't have, so you kind of get a "full experience" of cannabis by mixing.

6. ive been thinking about doing this. I was going to take a G from each different strain i pick up for awhile and save em in a jar and then grind em all up n smoke em together

is there any downside to mixing multiple strains?

7. The only downside I can think of is if you are mixing a Sativa dominant and an Indica dominant and you are looking for specifically a Sativa or Indica dominant. Or if one of them is really dank and the other is some reg.

8. I use to pinch off .5-1gram off each pick up and place it in a little glass jar.. After 5 or 6 picks ups its makes for one mean salad bowl

9. I don't do salad bowls often, but recently I had some real nice kush and nyc diesel. That's a killer combination so tasty and the high was great.