Saints row

Discussion in 'General' started by Ktwizzy, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Is it just me or is saints row your new favorite game in history. you get to beat bitches up, take their money, go to the liquor store and buy 40's, cognac, bubbly, gin n juice, spliffs, blunts, pipes AND bongs

all i do is get drunk and smoke blunts at the liquor store until i run out of money, and when i do run out of money, i go rob bitches, take their money and go back to the liquor store and do it all over again.

heeeeellll yeah

2. you can smoke bud? oh shiiit.

I g2 play this game.

3. i thought it would be a bad gta rip-off

4. same here.

5. Nothing like the glorification of serious social problems to get the blood pumping.

6. i wish i had a Xbox360 but i cant see spending that cash right now. maybe at some point i will and ill pick that up

7. Thats what i thought at first, but really its like an amazing gta rip off lol. It like fixes the problems gta has. And yea you can smoke weed and drink, its pretty funny. You can break into liquor stores at night and crack safes, you can knock over parking meters and take the money inside them. When you hijack cars, if you enter the car through the drivers seat, and theres a passanger in the car, you can take them hostage and hold them for ransom while avoiding the cops for 30 seconds. The aiming system is much better than gta. There are TONS of side missions. Really its a great game.

8. Sounds fun.

Too bad it's not on PC.

9. When you drink and smoke does it change the perspective at all? Like make shit blurry and whatnot.

10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfcl81Fds5w

lol yes

waiting till ps3 comes out to see whether or not i should get the 360

11. Yeah it does, everything gets blurry when you smoke too many blunts :p and you cant walk straight, and when you get really drunk you actully throwup lol.

12. omg i wanna play that now. I would jus chill and smoke mad bongs.

13. i'm gonna get the 360 for now since all the games i wanted for the ps3 are coming out on the 360 anyways, but i played saints row and i enjoyed it.

14. ....no offense but do you even read this stuff before you submit it?