Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sage n' Sour 1/4OZ Pick Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by redchrons, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Hey guys, me and my friends split a 1/2 ounce pick up for $140 of this MI medical dank called sage n sour, its supposed to be a sativa. I paid $70 for my 7 grams :smoke:

Its really great smelling, it smells exactly like a fruity potpourri. The buds are super light green with insane red hairs and trichromes covering the buds, they are pretty dense too. The high is pretty uplifting, I've been smoking sativas for a few months straight now so I'm use to it but still love it. :D

Pictured is the whole quarter and a couple nug shots...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. really airy sage n sour.

the last stuff i had resembled more sour then s.a.g.e but the taste and high is out of this world

3. shit looks funkyyy!! can't ever go wrong when you get medical for $10 a g :smoke:

4. Could've been trimmed better, but those airy sativas are a bitch to cut well.

Looks great for 70, man

5. Dank-ness.

6. Yea thanks for positivity haha, it is leafy but grinds up super well, 0.2 is enough to get a nice buzz going :smoke:

7. Few more shots...200+ views like 4 replies so far hahaha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]