Safe website to buy seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by random_smoker11, Jan 15, 2018.

1. I'm tired of growing bag seed and want to buy some nice seeds but I'm worried of not getting it from a safe and reliable source, any suggestions? I'm in the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Attitude is by far the best. And deliver to the Us

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. In the USA..yo be almost completely safe..these banks are USA based and shipped from.
    Greenpoint Seeds (Colo)
    Seedsherehow (OR)
    Growers Choice (CA or COLO??)
    These I know are honest and reliable..there are many others too.I have never had anything seized using The Vault, Attitude,, Bonza, MSNL (all in the UK) for that matter.

BTW: the above all take USA CCs too;)

4. i'm in the same boat with random_smoker11. i keep thinking about it, but in an illegal state, wondering if there is a prepaid credit card i can buy at a store without showing ID and use it without ever having to verify my identity to the store where i buy it or to the credit card company, but one that attitude will take?

I knew about all this stuff years ago, but have been away from the world of growing (condition went into remission) for many years that i have forgotten too much, and I know also that many things have changed.

5. C
    Changes from week to week at times..drop them an email and ask about pre-paid cards..may use off shore processors now since all the BS going around..NEVER mention ILLEGAL anything or they prolly will not answer.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ITS illegal here as well and they got seized 3 times but got to me first time with attitude - you can call and talk to them and they are cool, I paid with my actual credit card abd was fine if they seize them they just destroy them that’s it

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hell, @Shifte83 ,where you live ,they'll seize friggin watermelon seeds..
    lmao.gif

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. South Oregon seed is legit. Send a money order have em next week. I too am in a backwards state, had no problems w/SOS

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sannies

The vault

The dank team (domestic and takes cards, won’t show up as “the dank team” on your Bank statement)

Those are the only ones I’ve used

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. The Vault Cannabis Seeds

Legit and fast. Jack and George are great, and very helpful if you have any questions. You can use Heavn10 and get a 10% discount.

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. hahhah..But you can use Christmas15 and get 15% off til feb1!!;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sure and mine can be used year long so use both why not. I am sure most buy more than once.

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 1
  13. #14 jimihendrix42, Jan 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    Id got to SeedsHreNow

Look into the Dominion Seeds
    Granny Skunk.....For a heavy duty Indica Dominate Hybrid.
    Its a VA Afghani x Skelly Hashplant x SSSC Sk1. Really good yield, and very powerful hybrid.

Sativa Dominant
    Dominion Skunk
    91Chemdawg/SSSC Sk1 x Skelly Hsdsshplant /SSSC Sk1. Also a fast growing, huge production, and very powerful.

PURE INDICA

Jump on these as I think its going to be, or is Discontinued. MIss these at your own peril

TH Seeds HOG.... Many consider it amongst, or, the most powerful full Indica there is.

For a Sativa... HHHHMMMM???
    If it can be found.

Reeferman Willie Nelson.

I'm looking into Cannabis Seeds USA Version. ( NOT USA Cannabis Seeds ) Ive never used them, but they say they have Willie Nelson.

Not sure if its original genes or not, hopefully they are. I emailed them an hour ago.

It could also be His Brand, but he is known as liking his Namesake Willie Nelson, as his favorite weed. It would be even nicer if it was HIs Line, and a particular clone mother he likes, and they made a line of it. But he has to be in some way connected, or these people would get the crap sued out of them for using his likeness for advertising.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. I haven't bought from SHN since their web site got trashed and they lost my login last year..Their site is TOO PRETTY and their prices mostly suck, unless you know what you want and have shopped around. Their Crockett Regulars are nicely priced for example. I have heard they DICK the breeders around pretty good too.
    I think I am stocked for a while and will only buy seeds that are on sale..
    Greenpoint Seeds (COLO) is also a Breeder and has fab sales (reverse auctions). I will not pay their retail prices either.. I usually can get good regulars from GPS on sale for about $2 each..Never thought about regs..but WTF..seeds have been virile and the strains (mostly Stardawg crosses from GPS the breeder)..They also have a limited supply of other breeder's feminized seeds.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Just looked at Cannabis Seeds USA site,,are they related to anyone abroad? I ask, since their web page and descriptions are really messed up..(ie..feminized or regular..I know the answer only by price).
    I also wonder where their genetics come from. If ANYTHING carries names like Willie or Snoop..Not for me..OL

16. No there not related to anyone overseas as far as I know.

The Willie Nelson won the Cannabis Cup in 2005, and is Willies favorite weed.

Its a Highland Nepali x Vietnamese Black. I grew it in 2005, and it was really good stuff, but takes 100 days to flower. 1 I had took 103 days, but I got an Lb off of it. Inside. It grew for 85 days after putting on 12/12. 5x stretch. Huge buds.

These aren't mine, but show the potential.

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Very Nice!
    100 days though..That would kill my perpetual grow..Plz keep us posted about what you do..I am curious now..seeing is believing"..LOL
    BTW: I was KIDDING about them being related to any Overseas Bank, since I hate messes up web pages..LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Oh, Im going to buy 3 packs, just to have the genetics. And like I said, they have to have something going on with Willie, or Willies Lawyers would sue the crap out of these people, and I'm bettin they aint got the $$$ to fight Willie in court, so there has to be some affiliation, or theyre just under the radar for now, but I really doubt that.

So if Willie lets them put his name on it, it should be pretty good stuff.

Next seeds started will be the Dominion Skunk, and Granny Skunk.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Here some GPS Crackleberry Ima trying to sex (7 weeks in veg and I have labeled what I see).
    They are a very hardy bunch..germinate overnight and popped the next day!
    2nd is a Gorilla Bomb ima flowering in a spare bath tub..I can't wait for this one to finish (soon I think). I love gorilla strains and have grown out Gorilla Wreck#4 (Cannaventure) ans Royal Gorilla so far..great genetics..all of them.
    1-11-18.JPG 1-15-17 Gorilla Bomb.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1