Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Safe way to make hemp hash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ilovetobun69, Jan 12, 2019.

1. I have a lot of hemp and wanted to make some wax/hash

Any ideas? I don't really see anything on it but company's sell CBD waxes all time and keif,etc

Nothing that is dangerous to make.

2. Hemp I'm trying to make CBD products so I dont need to be high all of the time and some wax/hash to smoke once while

I have a few lbs to work with .

3. Yeah..I was surprised too when I bought some hemp hash and it was very similar to marjuana(taste relaxing effects,smell,etc) without the high.

My friend made crumble same way as making co2 wax with weed but she moved to Oregon so no more lab .

4. No one? Is it the same way as weed? Im thinking of bubble hash but I'm not sure if its the same like making wax is.