Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Safe to walk around the mall with MFLB?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Nov 26, 2011.

1. I wanna be baked at the mall. I plan on taking a couple of bong rips before than, but my tolerance is pretty high at the moment so that may wear off. I'd either go outside or in the bathroom to take my hits? Is that a good plan? Anyone bring their MFLB anywhere before?

2. Why? Seriously, why baked at the mall?

I mean, I do it, but I'm always baked, mall or not. Just bong before, why risk that shit like that man?

3. Hahaha my thoughts exactly, but too each their own.

Ill admit if i had an mflb i'd be doing it in certain places just for fun... like the library or a lecture hahah

I think you'd be fine stepping out side, or bathroom OP... if it seems sketchy just dont do it or relocate.

4. I could see doing it in the bathroom. Or the movie theatre.

5. Yea movie theatre would be key... much more convenient than having to go out to hit a joint or bong before hand haha

6. I've used my mflb countless times at public bathrooms, there is virtually no smell and I wouldn't worry about it. I've never got caught, never had anyone look at me strange.

After you load the trench, I recommend taking some electric tape and taping it around the clear plastic cover, just so no smell leaks out and so the bud doesn't spill in your pocket. Take a few vapes, ghost it (so barely any vapor comes out), then exhale. Don't stay there too long, just a couple of hits to get you more baked then leave.

7. Yeah, don't stick around anywhere too long. If someone DOES have an issue, you have a good 1 - 2 minutes before a rent-a-cop shows up.

8. I wouldn't, but I'm very careful and never have more than I can eat in public quickly and never have a piece on me....never been busted and plan to keep it that way.
    Eat a firecracker right before you leave...it won't kick in until your starting to come down from whatever smoking you do before the mall. You will be extremely baked.

9. [quote name='"StickyStanky"']I wouldn't, but I'm very careful and never have more than I can eat in public quickly and never have a piece on me....never been busted and plan to keep it that way.
    Eat a firecracker right before you leave...it won't kick in until your starting to come down from whatever smoking you do before the mall. You will be extremely baked.[/quote]

This quick edibles are the best before going out.

10. Aren't you the guy that's going to weed rehab?