Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Safe to smoke on balconies? Canada BC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Firstimelongtimelistener, Jan 2, 2014.

1. I live in Canada BC, recently moved here.

Recently my friend has been stashing me with some greens so I've been having a few joints on my balcony. Now I live on a highrise which is 25 floors tall, I'm on the 20th floor. 

My roommates know I do it and are cool with me doing it only on the balcony. I'm a bit paranoid though, can i get in trouble for smoking on my balony in my own place? It's not an open balcony, my balcony has walls and a roof and only faces straight to the rest of downtown where I live, like a regular hotel like balcony. There are few floors above me.

What are chances of me getting in trouble? I'm fairly discrete, only smoke jays too. Can I get in trouble? No neighbors have complained yet, though I've only done it few times. Could they even smell it? I'm so high up and my building is faily huge. The smoke goes straight out my balcony forward. My balcony even has a roof. 

2. I doubt you'd get in trouble unless some one calls the cops and even then they most likely wouldn't know who it was so I think you should be fine.

3. You're good dude

4. Dude you're in BC, you could probably walk down the street burning one.  There's nothing to worry about on your balcony unless one of your neighbors talks directly to you asking you to stop.

5. I live in BC and live in a apartment down in langley haha. My apartment is only 4 levels high and im on the third and blaze fat as fuck. You'll be good dude. It's B.C you'll see people literally walking down the street blazing a lot. haha.