Safe to grow at uni?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Unknown420, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Was wondering whether any of you guys had experienced university and have possible ventured into a stealth grow at uni or whether its done much??? Is it possible and is it safe (In the UK). :confused:

2. It depends if your in a dorm or not. If your in a dorm with RAs I wouldn't recommend it. Two kids I know had their RAs find their plants in their closet and they got evicted. If your in an apartment near campus I would say go for it.

3. Personally I would wait till you have a place of your own. If by chance you get caught growing on campus then you go straight to jail, lose your education, and if UK is like US any chance of getting another student loan in the future. Just not worth it IMHO. Study up and wait or guerilla grow.

4. Hmm not sure whats going on with living arrangements yet... but I suppose my brother would let me grow at his and it would be perfectly safe and i could go by every 1 or 2 days and check on my plants (I'm only thinking 2 or 3 small dwarf plants and LST them as well)...

5. Why would you want to risk your entire education on maybe harvesting an OZ in a stealth grow?

Sounds like a bad idea dude unless it's impossible to buy it.

6. A guerilla grow could be quite a good idea although I would have to put a lot of effort into checking it and then it might not even suvive Englands weather lol.... Maybe a Hollands Hope plant would?

No doubt I would rather grow in a computer tower though and have it right there to check on etc... :smoking:

7. Dude your going to a University, you will be able to find bud there. Dont risk your entire education on a grow, its just not worth it. RA's will do room checks!

8. Yeah I suppose... I just really want to grow my own, maybe my bro will let me do it round his place. lol

Cheers for warning me guys lol:)