Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sadness

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YourPerception, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Ignorance is bliss, and I'm in a bind. I wish my mind was still young. I have begun living with an exstentialistic view, but I find myself overcomed by the realization of human insignificance. Mary Jane puts a smile on my face but true happiness seems so rare. It's so easy to explain happiness, but it's so hard to truly feel it. I feel like I'm living to find meaning to nothing. I know I'm being a downer, but I was just wondering how everyone else felt on GC. This world is a crazy one.

2. define true happiness

3. Happiness to me in a lot of ways is love.

I've had happiness, but love can fuck you bad. Very bad.

4. Join the club.

I honestly feel like it has something to do with self-awareness. The more self aware you are, the harder happiness is to get hold of in today's world.. You trade your happiness for a strange form of intellect, if that's the right word.

Which is better? I don't know

5. Herb opened my eyes to so many things. When you start thinking about the meaning of life, that will just get you thinking a bit too much, I hate when my brain goes on and on, and it is making some serious sense, not "stoner sense". A lot of "I think therefore I am" going on lol.

6. I think that was the right words..I think that was said well.

7. define love

8. If you wanna keep breaking it down as "well, then define THAT" you've got an endless cycle and that's not worth anything.

I guess you could break it down as when something stimulates your brain and it starts squirting the right juices? But then again... that's a pretty dull answer

9. Different types of love like love for a family member or love for a partner it depends what kind of love were talking about.

10. So when you're really far along, how do you obtain happiness?

11. #11 Jamaican Hotbox, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Took the words out of my mouth... Damn slowpokes are smart as fuck! And know how to dress.

12. i have been feeling that way the last 6 or 7 months. Its how i feel about religious people, most people i know who are really religious seem just....disconnected and stupid. i feel like its a burden knowing all the shit that i am aware of, and how i look down on religious people...even though its understandable i guess. I guess my best advice would be to enjoy everything around you as much as you can. once things are gone, things just seem more empty and your brain starts wandering again, about life and what the point really is. enjoy the simple shit.

13. Damn it dude, you stole my words.

14. Love to me is anything that keeps you wanting to live. I loved that girl, damn it, and I want to live. That's love, it fucks you a lot of times.

15. #15 5005, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011

hapiness and love is basically just chasing a high
    are whole goal in life is to feel good and the way we do that is with material shit
    companionship or whatever

but often what we dont relize is this comes all from within

ther was never any need for any of this stuff to feel good

16. Damn don't be gettin suicidal on us, I really don't know how to helP you, maybe stop smoking for a bit and see how you feel.

17. I think this thread needs to go further. I feel like life just goes on and on,like im not going anywhere and everyones going somewhere. I hate the feeling. Its like a depressing feeling,i hate it. Mary j seems to bring me up and down at the same time,you know? Or am i the only crazy one here..
    (Thats saying alot,due to it being a fourm,on the internet)

18. Not where I was going with it at all. But yeah, love keeps going.

As it goes:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8oAGvFxevw]Ziggy Marley Video: Love is My Religion - YouTube[/ame]

19. sounds like you had too big of a dose of shrooms

[​IMG]

20. no i understand. sounds like anxiety or depression, i get that feeling sometimes. i have been talking to allot of friends and stuff about my problems and it really does seem to help, i bottled all my problems up so long and was never able to talk to counselers. i have a story i kinda want to post on here about my first real experience with desire to be with someone, like my life cant continue without this person. kinda shot me into a 2 day depression and i spent allot of time thinking about life and stuff, like i normally do when im really upset.