Sadness

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Irishchoctaw, Jul 10, 2012.

1. So on the 4th of July I went down to the city to see some kick ass fireworks. I went with 3 women, and 1 of them was one I've been chilling with and once made out with. Me and that girl played football in the rain while everybody else was taking cover under the trees, we smoked weed in adventurous places, had a good old time, it was one of the few days I remember being truly happy.

Right after that she said she only wanted to be friends.

So tonight she calls, I haven't talked to her since that wonderful evening where she rejected me. She is bright and happy on the phone, asks me to stop at taco bell on the way over her house, where she will provide me with a nice alcoholic beverage and where we will chill. There are a few other people there.

Some other fucking fool shows up when I'm halfway through my third drink. We start watching Happy Gilmore, she goes over to him and lays her head in his fucking lap. I am crying inside at this point, too drunk to drive (I'm a lightweight and rarely drink), and feeling too completely betrayed to even move or think or feel anything but sadness.

I wait to sober up, silently fuming while watching the movie. She goes outside for a cigarette, he goes up stairs to her bedroom.

I tell the other people present that I have to leave. I go outside where she is smoking, I kiss her hand and don't say a word. I turn around and leave.

What the fuck blades? What the fucking fuck? Don't tell me I should have fought that dude, because he had nothing to do with it. He was an innocent bystander as far as I'm concerned.

Is this woman really that cruel, or is it truly possible that she could be so blind?

fuckkkk I should have wrapped my truck around a pole on the way home.

2. [quote name='"Irishchoctaw"']So on the 4th of July I went down to the city to see some kick ass fireworks. I went with 3 women, and 1 of them was one I've been chilling with and once made out with. Me and that girl played football in the rain while everybody else was taking cover under the trees, we smoked weed in adventurous places, had a good old time, it was one of the few days I remember being truly happy.

Right after that she said she only wanted to be friends.

So tonight she calls, I haven't talked to her since that wonderful evening where she rejected me. She is bright and happy on the phone, asks me to stop at taco bell on the way over her house, where she will provide me with a nice alcoholic beverage and where we will chill. There are a few other people there.

Some other fucking fool shows up when I'm halfway through my third drink. We start watching Happy Gilmore, she goes over to him and lays her head in his fucking lap. I am crying inside at this point, too drunk to drive (I'm a lightweight and rarely drink), and feeling too completely betrayed to even move or think or feel anything but sadness.

I wait to sober up, silently fuming while watching the movie. She goes outside for a cigarette, he goes up stairs to her bedroom.

I tell the other people present that I have to leave. I go outside where she is smoking, I kiss her hand and don't say a word. I turn around and leave.

What the fuck blades? What the fucking fuck? Don't tell me I should have fought that dude, because he had nothing to do with it. He was an innocent bystander as far as I'm concerned.

Is this woman really that cruel, or is it truly possible that she could be so blind?

fuckkkk I should have wrapped my truck around a pole on the way home.[/quote]

Shit I know exactly what you're talking about, I'm sorry man, that shit sucks, and you just gotta not let it phase you, it makes you stronger once you move on, I know it feels shitty now but time heals everything, and she just doesn't recognize how you feel about her, mabey just all out just tell her how you think about her, if she rejects you then just move on, she isn't worth it then

3. I think she just wants to be friends and you shouldn't kill yourself over her ........

Why did you kiss her hand ? Get over it ...... Just don't go around her if you can't face reality

4. Kissing her hand was kinda weird to say the least.

And don't kill yourself bud, there's millions of fish in the ocean :cool:

5. Fuck,man....

That shit hurts,it really does.

It's like your heart is just ripped out of your chest and ran through a meat grinder.

Honestly though,I don't really know what to tell you,other than look for someone else and don't talk to her anymore.

Maybe one day down the road,the stars will realign,so to speak.

6. I get why she thought she needed to do it...but I don't agree with her methods.

7. #7 Mogwai, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012
    Cut communication with her. All of it. It sucks and it might not be fair to her, but fuck it, it will help.

Don't do this hoping she will come around and miss you and develop feelings or some shit. Just do it so you can move on, because maintaining contact will make that process much harder and slower. So yeah, just drop her at all costs

If you feel bad and she asks why you're ignoring her, just explain it's the best way for you to get over her. I've done that a few times haha, which is never comfortable. She might get pissed and if she does then fuck her, she needs to be more understanding. Or she might understand and give you your time and hit you up later. If you wish to resume contact is up to you, but never resume contact hoping things will be different. Only do it if you're sure you'll be comfortable just being friends.

Id suggest waiting until you're involved with another girl who you care about to start back being friends. That usually makes it way more simple and easier on you

8. fucking women bro.....

9. honestly forget this chick..u guys had what seems like a great time an she was so easy to blow u off! seriously it seems like she just wants to party an any time wasted on her is just going to eventually end in heart break anyway..you can do better then that..better then someone who doesn't appreciate ur moments shared,better then someone who doesn't want u but someone else..u will find something better then that but for now move on cuz the right chicks out there waitin for u..trust that =] btw I think its sweet u kissed her hand..reminds me of someone that I used to know

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F9DxYhqmKw]Enigma - Sadeness - Part i - YouTube[/ame]

11. Eeek that's rough dude.

If you can handle being her friend and seeing her with other dudes, then keep being her friend.

If not, cut all ties and just do you man. :cool:

12. I mostly just needed to vent that story somewhere.

Where all the single white women at? I'm tired of these duplicitous bitches.

13. Also, who doesn't kiss women's hands? They go wild for that shit.

14. Bitches bro, sucks when you have those kind of feelings and you get crushed. Stay positive, sounds like you're a chiller. Plenty of other fine babes out there for the taking.

15. you're being a pussy. she told you she wants to be friends so obviously shes gonna flirt and hang with other males. get over it jeez shes not even your girl and your trippen... you wonder why she didnt want to go further than friends.

16. #16 iweartshirts, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012

eh i agree with this dude some, she wasnt yours bro so you just gotta move on. if she was your girlfriend then it would be another story but she aint, just move on and if she starts asking why you dont talk to her as much and all that shit just let her know whats up.

"hey i liked you a lot, i felt like we were vibing pretty well but you just want to be friends and i dont feel the same way so this is just my way of moving on."

edit: word to the wise, never fight over pussy and if you end up doing it dont keep it after you smash... its just going to be more drama because girls like that are immature.

17. LOL. chicks go crazy for hand kisses?

clearly.

18. Lol your never getting that puss after a hand kiss lmao wtf is this camelot

19. She obviously isn't interested, anyone can hang out with a girl as a friend and you're one of them. I'm sure she liked being smoked up lol

That's kinda funny you got sad and watched them get close!

20. [quote name='"Jed Sanders 420"']Lol your never getting that puss after a hand kiss lmao wtf is this camelot[/quote]

Lmao!!!!