Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Sade, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Those buds are going to start getting fat as fuck man. Especially the last two weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. They just started eating the hairs I'm going to guess I got 2 or 3 more weeks left on most of them

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Threw 5 more jars in the PC today. I will take pictures of all the plants tomorrow I promise lol.

4. I always do a 2:4 ratio(grain/sub). Ive gotten away w 1:4 ratio, in desperate moments, just took an extra week for the spawn run. You could prolly get away w 4-5 half pints in an 18 gal tub as long as you make sure you pasteurize correctly and you wont have any worries

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pattycakes08, what strains are those. All same kind or different?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Their all different candy land platinum Cookies la og. Nevills haze n y greiga.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sade! she started stretching about 4 days ago...so I'm assuming she is flowering. . [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]<br /><br />if you never do what you can't do, you'll never be more than what you are....

if you never do what you can't do, you'll never be more than what you are....

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yep. Mine are all stretched as well and the two lemon larrys have buds forming all ready?! Whatever an early strain will be nice. I really want to get it very early next year. It is more of a connoisseur bud. Small producer but tastes and smells amazing. Didn't realize they flower early like og Kush.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Well that would make a lot of sense....! So this head band is super o.g dominant... Both parents have it in her I believe. . so could this be why it's flowering 2 weeks early....?

10. So I lost another jar. One of the ones that was colonizing very well. I broke up and put it in the dirt outside. I have 10 more though and those are widemouth instead of regular. Also will not be checking them everyday as to not disturb the verm barrier.
    tapatalk_1470144721340.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  11. A lot of plants are going into stretch at the moment. Just my zone official date is August 15.

• Like Like x 1
  12. oh also you mayy want to get a trellis around that beast. Don't want to lose any branches you know. They get very fucking big outdoors. I can't wait to order my Lophophora williamsii, papaver samniferum, and mimosa hostilis. Spore wise getting b++, Escondido mexicana, and A+ albinos.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Lol funny, cranks said the same thing mate... I'm actually leaving the house now to get something... Broken hearted girl if I woke up with branches snapped!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Ohhh i looked into papaver before, when my addiction was bad. Should defiantly let me know how the spores go. Always interested especially the b++, i just have b+'s. My blue dreams started flowering two weeks early and im in the midwest. Usually they start flowering from anywhere from now to a week or two;confused;

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sade, hows it going. Hows the lady's looking?

• Like Like x 1
  16. now that's a garden you got there sade :love-m3j: I will be joining the others in following this journal

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks man. Yea I haven't been too active lately. I have been studying other fun fungeses, plants and cactuses to grow. Also I am considering enrolling in college. We have one of the best colleges for mycology, botony, and ethnobotany. All the girls are in flower though. The Lemon Larry's are getting that wonderful lemon candy smell.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Love lemon tree

• Like Like x 1
  19. You can see all the trimmers coming to Humboldt lol. With their dreadlocks torn clothes and giant traveling packs. They swarm the Arcata area.

• Like Like x 1