Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Sade, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Hello everyone. It's about that time of year. I have local seeds starting that specialize on the coast against mold/mildew. Ran into some bad problems last year but this year will be ready.

Here are the seeds from Humboldt seed company. That is COMPANY and not the fake Spain one that won't even ship to America from their site. You can only get these locally or from other dispensaries they send too.

Anyway germinated 8 regs of Purple Panty Dropper.

[​IMG]

Only one strong female will go in a 30 gal bag. I will trade the rest of my females to my father in law.

He will trade me one amtheyst for mine. He is doing the bigger grow.

[​IMG]
    Amethyst
    Will also go in a 30 gal bag.

Then later on 4 clones of lemon larry og will be going in 10 gal bags.

[​IMG]

I will be using roots 707 for the 30 gals and just roots organic for the 10 gals. Next year I will be totally prepared to have my own super soil and all plants in those from then on.

6 of the 8 purple panty dropper seeds already have long roots in just 2 days. I am just waiting on 2 more. I have a great feeling about these strains. The journal will start slow but as you know will quickly blow up as they grow. Anyway hope you guys subscribe and enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 8
  2. Hey hey good to see you back at it! Those PPD look pretty damn amazing. I'm subbed up yo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Hopefully I have this addition joining. My father in law had one seed out 20 left of purple mountain majesty. Thought I'd try and germinate.

[​IMG]
    Purple mountain majesty

So purple panty dropper seems to be one of their main genetics. They seem to cross it with everything l. Even their blue dream that looks amazing. Ron would love it. I want to get it next year for sure.

[​IMG]
    Blue dream
    Blue dream x purple panty dropper x blue dream

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
  4. Subbed finally man. Good to see your here to stay. I'm still in veg and I'm thinking about my next run. Already since I'm flowing everything

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've had other journals. Welcome aboard though matey. They have all sprouted but not fully open yet accept one. They should be all open tomorrow and will take a pic.

• Like Like x 1
  6. All of the seeds have germinated and sprouted. A very delicate stage here but I put netting around them to protect. Many animals love to chew seedlings up. I belive for nutrients. My father in law lost 10 due to this. Not all of them and hard to see but they are there.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. I will post some pics today guys. Seedling stage is always super slow and boring. The netting has saved every one from pests, rodents, and cats. Yea cats love to eat seedlings for nutrients. Especially cannabis for some reason. I could tell the netting is working great because one blew off and that one got chewed on but survived.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Interested in seeing how this goes. I'm a beginner and it seems like I can learn a lot. Also never knew cats liked seeds either lol. Good luck though and I'll be checkin back to see how things are going.

• Like Like x 3
  9. [​IMG]

So far so good. Couple pest bites but that is what you risk with out doors. Once you get through a couple nodes there is a lot more plant and less to worry. The netting has helped greatly. I also have 12 more purple panty droppers germinating.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Roots should be set it looks like and just growth from here. I will transfer probably after 5th node to 10 gals. I am trying to find the females first then toss the males. Don't want to waste too much soil. May just do 5 gals at first.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fucking uncle gave me a clone when the plant was a week into flower. God damnit. Whatever killed it and threw it out. More concerned about my outside babies.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey sade! It looks like your in my neck of the woods and I am really interested in how your grow goes. I am in Northwest Oregon. Right now I have 5 tardis seedlings that are a little stunted but after I got them some good light they are growing fast. Check out my journal for updates on my grow! Also I am interested in what soil blend you end up using! Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nice man. Yea I put mine under some trees to take it easy on seedlings outdide. They said fuck you, this is natural light and stretched just a tad. Now they are fine and happy. Post some pics of your plants.

• Like Like x 1
  14. No need to coddle young plants.. They can take full sun just fine it's the pots that get to hot so as long as the pots are out of direct sun the plants do fine.. Learned that one a few years ago.. Rags, Boards, towels all worked.. Just keep the direct sun off the pot sides..

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  15. Where ya pics at bro lol

16. I will post some today. The second node was already turning purple. The 6 other seedlings started breaking soil. I may move my plants in the yard. Just nervous about rodents still. They will be safe by the third node.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Fuck them squirrels man.

• Like Like x 2