Sade's indoor adventures

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Sade, Jun 29, 2019.

1. The roots have been blowing up but not much upper growth. So I think I will add a tiny bit of cal mag and veg grow.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. So I did a couple tablespoons of veg nutrients and one teaspoon of calmag.
    Ppms in both pots settled around 280 and adjusted the pH.
    IMG_20190707_121750.jpg IMG_20190707_121851.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Looking good dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Thanks man. Adding nutrients did the trick. They are blowing up now. I also didn't take into consideration the clones were soil based and transplanted to hydrogen pebbles so I'm sure they we're hella stressed out. Note to self though add nutes as soon as roots hit Rez.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Oh also may have run into a problem. I had the lights set for 18/6. When hooking up the fans inside (amazing airflow now) accidentally bumped the timer switch to always on. I just flipped back to 18/6. Will they be ok?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Ya they’ll be just fine the light change doesn’t really matter until you get to 12/12 and even then if you fuck up a day it’s no biggie it’s multiple days of lighting Changes that’ll stress it enough to have an issue. Veg it’s okay. I run my veg tents 24/0

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. I can't wait to start growing seeds. It is only a personal grow so probably just do four plants at a time so things aren't too compact. Also will help manage temps and keep airflow up.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. I drew up a diagram of the final set up of all my lights. At the moment I am only doing 2 plants this grow. So two saber 100s are up. I have the driver coming in the mail for the two 96s. At the end of the grow I will order another driver with 2 more 96 elites to make a total of four. I only plan on doing 4 plants max so if temps allow I will add one more saber 100 between the elites. The driver I have for the sabers can equally power three in a series.
    PS. I have a kindergarteners handwriting.
    IMG_20190708_234535.jpg

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. I read that the light green leaves mean two things. Either low nitrogen or low cal/mag or both. So I added a little more of both and raised ppms to over 300. Adjusted the pH levels afterwards. Tired of the fucking tester kit so ordering a pH pen. Also does anyone else hate adjusting pH levels as much as me? Oh also topped both for the first time.
    IMG_20190709_075444.jpg

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Lol this fucking whiney baby called everyone on this forum fags because we didn't baby and spoon feed him information immediately. He even labeled his thread ignorantly.

Guess his idea of getting back at someone is going to their thread and disagreeing on everything. What a fucking little bitch I am literally laughing as I type this.

• Like Like x 1
  11. they should just take that disagree button away from the thread.

12. but to elaborate, this statement "I read that the light green leaves mean two things" is not true at all. There are different levels of 'light green leaves' that are not caused by N or Ca/Mg def.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well the new growth is looking great. Probably should be feeding a little higher but rather take it easy on the girls rather than pounding them with nutes.

14. your plants look fine, just patience now.

15. Lol believe me I know. When I first started growing a few years back I would check on them constantly. Now like once a day.

16. What did I miss lol?

17. Just some random user bitching that he didn't get an immediate response for a plant.

18. Not really liking the genetics of the Bling clone. The pineapple upside down cake is blowing up. I have seen strains start slow then pass all the others up. Increased the cal cag for the Bling and added veg nutes to both raising ppms to 430ish.

19. Oh damn. Actually reading I should be raising the ppms to 600 or little more. Whatever tomorrow I will add more water and raise the ppms and always leave ppm room for pH adjustments.

20. e2eb213e336c93c239839e8cf8fbc7a8.jpg

• Like Like x 1