Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saddest sight in all the world

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Aug 11, 2012.

1. [quote name='"84t0y"']

the thread is called "saddest sight in the world" not "I broke my first piece"[/quote]

Touche

Still you coulda back clicked, we just don't like people being jerks for no reason that's all. Your post came off kinda jerky

2. [quote name='"84t0y"']uh thats nothing, come back and talk to us when you break a 450 dollar bong:wave:[/quote]

here's your quote for ya!^

And way to stereotype hippies man.

3. so you must be one of those fake ass people, maybe 3 or 4 years ago you were emo huh? now you wear rasta colors and listen to reggae. but your mind set is still the same, just following what everyone else is doing.

but im prolly wrong, just being an ass for fun.:D

4. It's a sad sad day

5. Why does he need an expensive bong? If he liked it and was attached to his piece, what does it matter what the price was? He was obviously upset about it. And what does being at least 18 have to do with anything?

6. sorry if this doesn't make sense im really high right now

7. [quote name='"84t0y"']

so you must be one of those fake ass people, maybe 3 or 4 years ago you were emo huh? now you wear rasta colors and listen to reggae. but your mind set is still the same, just following what everyone else is doing.

but im prolly wrong, just being an ass for fun.:D[/quote]

Yep that's me! :wave:

8. He was killed by the Hash Slinging Slasher.

9. I'm happy you broke ya damn bong.

10. [quote name='"William Wonka"']He was killed by the Hash Slinging Slasher.[/quote]

Oh no! Not the hash slinging slasher.. He can sling hash my way anytime.. lol

11. sorry for your loss, man :(

hey, at least now you can buy a new piece and make new memories with that! :)

12. [quote name='"84t0y"']

shouldnt you be getting caught by your mommy?[/quote]

Shouldnt you be breaking a 450$ bong? .. lol so what dude i still live with my parents.. dont know if this occured to you or not but most 19 year olds i know still live with their parents lol i couldnt give a fuck what some inflated ego thinks about it. Im willing bet you still live with your parents too lmao..

13. [quote name='"84t0y"']

sorry if this doesn't make sense im really high right now[/quote]

Pffft lol the ol' sorry if it doesnt make sense im high excuse... high off what bud? Psychadelics? Probly not eh.. Just weed. So act like the big ole stoner you are and chilllllll out lol

14. Sucks op, feel for ya bro

Think of it as an opprotunity,

Now ya gotta go buy a bong!

15. think again

16. Always sad when that OG piece is gone forever :(
    My first piece got confiscated by my friends dad when I lent it to him. Bought it when I was 17 in NH. I was so happy when they didint card me lol. It was only $20 so whatever lol.

17. Conversation Piece
    See what i did there?

18. Yo, no matter how big or small or cheap or expensive Schmitty was, it was his first piece. The bond between a man and his first piece is unbreakable (metaphorically speaking of course) and unreplacable. Don't hate man, i don't know what i would do without Ruth (my first and still most beloved bowl).

19. my glass bowl smashed as well, first time it was still usable, second time not so much... :( sorry to hear hope your holding up, smoke a bo.....