Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saddest sight in all the world

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Aug 11, 2012.

1. RIP Shmitty Jagermanjensen

He was my first piece.

Attached Files:

2. Aw man. Condolences.
    I've broken 2 pipes and a bong in my days tokin.
    A spoon like yours, bowl caved in, his name was kirk.
    A long ass blue Sherlock, handle shattered, poor gojo.
    And my first and only bong, the general, fell out of my car and broke into 17 pieces. Sigh.
    Still have 3 pieces left back home but I've been smoking js because I fear for their safety,

3. Put it on the mantle. Grt conversation piece.

4. I remember when my dude broke. I miss "the blue bomber". Replaced him with a new spoon about 8 months ago(3 days after breaking). The stem/mouth broke on mine. Ended up wrapping it with foil(didn't get hot, no worries) for temp use and to say goodbye.

5. he was number 1

6. My 100th post is for Shmitty. I extend my condolences

7. uh thats nothing, come back and talk to us when you break a 450 dollar bong:wave:

8. ooo feel like a big shot cus you broke an expensive bong huh??

9. we got a cool kid in here everybody!

10. [quote name='"84t0y"']uh thats nothing, come back and talk to us when you break a 450 dollar bong:wave:[/quote]

That's nothin

Come back when you lose your job and your house because you can't pay the mortgage :wave:

Op sorry about the pipe bro. I just broke one last week I know the feeling

11. Sorry about your pipe, OP. The 1st one is always special.

12. shouldnt you be getting caught by your mommy?

13. [quote name='"84t0y"']uh thats nothing, come back and talk to us when you break a 450 dollar bong:wave:[/quote]

[quote name='"84t0y"']

shouldnt you be getting caught by your mommy?[/quote]

And biggest ego award goes to...

84t0y!

14. uh he made a thread in rls about almost getting caught soo thats why i said that.

if you knew me youd know i dont have a big ego.

just tired of threads about breaking a cheap piece of glass, and then a bunch of "oh im sorry for your loss" posts. grow up this is the real world people.

i mean shit we are all SUPPOSED to be 18 here right.right?

15. [quote name='"84t0y"']

uh he made a thread in rls about almost getting caught soo thats why i said that.

just tired of threads about breaking a cheap piece of glass, and then a bunch of "oh im sorry for your loss" posts. grow up this is the real world people.

i mean shit we are all SUPPOSED to be 18 here right.right?[/quote]

nobody gives a fuck about your bong man.

16. Really dude.... GTFO.

and OP sorry to hear about that, my first glass spoon my brother lost it when we were in high school.

17. #17 84t0y, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    and i talked about my bong where?

could you please quote that for me?

you know you are kind of a dick for being a "hippie";)

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

18. come at me bro

19. [quote name='"84t0y"']

uh he made a thread in rls about almost getting caught soo thats why i said that.

i mean shit we are all SUPPOSED to be 18 here right.right?[/quote]

To be completely fair you did click in the thread knowing what it was about. You could have chosen to skip it

20. the thread is called "saddest sight in the world" not "I broke my first piece"