Saddam = Dead

Discussion in 'General' started by droman warrior, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Saddam is dead now, I just saw it on the news.

They hung him just before 10 pm EST. Just giving everyone the update.

Peace out, Saddam; burn in hell.

2. The U.S. had no right to kill him. Given his horrendous acts, he should be held accountable, but by the iraqi people, and not the U.S.

3. im pretty sure they killed him in iraq and who really cares who kills him

4. He was tried, convicted and sentenced in an Iraqi court

5. Agreed definitely, I'm pretty sure they hanged him in Iraq, but I'm pretty toasted so i might have imagined that. I still think Bush kind of had a vengance thing going over his father and Saddam.

Still though, isnt hanging, you know, a little outdated?

PS: 100th post!

6. I would think murdering 148 Shi'ite villagers in order to settle a grudge a little more 'outdated', than hanging one man for crimes commited. He got what he deserved, bottom line.

7. are they going to post the video?

8. Who cares whether he was killed by Iraqis or Americans? The son of a bitch got what he deserved, and that's all that matters. Though this whole war shenanigan was rather uncalled for.

9. if this was done ten years ago would people still be whining? glad the mother fuckers dead

10. Here is a video of where he was hung if anyone is interested:

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=3737488516575269191&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

11. im trippin lsd n saddam is officially gone from this world, hahah, Peace man!

12. LOL @ nelswick!!

13. High crist! ahh...but......he was. We handed him over, and the Iraqi court handed down his verdict! What dont you you get? Peace, TBug

14. What so funny :mad:?

15. personally they suck ass

what kinda unoriginal fucks just hang 'em?!? he killed women 'n children stood by and ordered the beating of innocents ect

you torture that mother fucker for days till newyears and off his ass at the stroke of midnight or hell string him up and force him to hold his own weight (legs with a bit tied to the rope) till he can't stop himself from slowly hanging (no quick neck snapping hang)

or snip some nerves and give 'em ondine's curse then sit back and watch 'em struggle to stay awake

16. Good riddens to bad rubbish....

17. yea sadaams dead, woopedy doo, everyone eat cake and icecream and blowout the candles.... to bad theres gonna be at least 1000 motherfuckers in the army n shit over in iraq that are gonna die to from the iraqi's bein pissed off as fuck over this

i'm sure we'll see at least 3 terrorist attacks over there within the next week

didnt think about that did you

18. I still have uneasy feelings about it. I mean, the incident he was hung for did warrant death, but I don't think the U.S. should have hang him. Yes, it was in an Iraq court but the U.S. came in took over the country. Whats better or Worse? The unsafe warzone thats going on now or saddams regime? Who knows, we don't because were not there. I just think that for our own countrys sake we needed not invade iraq , it hurt our country in many many ways and wasted alot of American lives. Our leaders pull the strings we just dance.

19. Any footage available yet ?

:hello: :smoking: :hello: