sad with respect !

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by the rainman!, Apr 16, 2002.

1. my sons freind just called she is related and lives 20 miles away ,she called to let us know my uncle has died this morning !he ran the family farms for many years form a wheel chair he had my respect as a man and uncle and a father to two boys ,he ran the main farm and help my other uncle when he needed it ! this is the changeing of my blood line ,i feel it to my bones, spirit & soul. what will become of my past playing in my grand fathers front yard as a kid i had many fun times helping them milk and farm the 1400 acer farm, i started my own farm with their leed in mind ,i am sorry i should nt be here now i am griveing and need time ... never truer words .... good luck tazz11

2. I'm sorry to hear of your loss.
    I'm pretty sure that everyone here will be supportive.It sounds like your uncle was a great man and human being.I also respect the way you came on the forum to share some info on a great man like your uncle.
    This is a great place to experience friendship form friend you have not met.
    glad to be here to listen. peace

3. Sorry to hear about your loss. He sounds like a damn fine man. Keep your head up..we're here for ya!

4. thanks guys, i took along walk and cryed some but my life has many great things going on and takeing max my dog with me change my out look at his death for 20 some years he has been in a wheel chair after a tree fell on him when cuting wood ,he well be mist ! i went back and seat over my cave in the rocks and the baby grass snakes were out suning them selfs by my feet about 14-15 of them , i saw a few deer runing in the pines and some small fish swimming in the stream that runs threw the farm ,its sad but nothing heals like life it self! seeing these things has give me a better day to look forward to ! max chaced a few rabbit but he never catches them ! we are both in for the night and risting ,....good luck tazz11

5. Sorry to hear about the loss of your uncle, he sounds like he was a good guy. Be happy he lived and not sad that he died.
    Peace,

6. thanks dudes its just been a slow spring for me here ! good luck tazz11

7. Sorry to hear of your loss fella. Crocodile

8. something good has to come your way rainman. Im feeling for yah, so try and smile there a new day ahead. =)

Z