Sad News About Gc Member Illadelphin :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Royksopp, Jun 22, 2013.

1. This is terrible news. My sincerest thoughts, prayers, and well wishes go out to his family and those who knew him best.

Fewer members were as cherished and respected as illa. I truly enjoyed every moment of contact that I had with him and if how fast the results are pouring in on this thread are any indication, our dude was the truest definition of legend. It goes without saying that he will be sorely missed, but we have to raise a glass (or a smoke) to him and keep on smiling.

Stay safe, everyone. Catch you later, illa. :wave:

2. this is sad as fuck. RIP my dude

interested in knowing the cause of death so ill keep around this thread for a bit

3. If I had a bowl and my life was under different circumstances I would roast several fat cones in his honor.

Guys the best thing we can do is to ignore the ignorance of a certain previous poster.

I mean sure most of us didn't even know him personally, but I don't know who the fuck he is to tell us that we can't/shouldn't honor and remember the past life of a fellow human being.

Illadelphin was an infinitely more respectable blade and human than you are or will likely ever be.

4. Actually, he was last active at 4:31AM "According to San Miguel County Coroner Emil Sante, Samuel Berenbeim died just before 8 a.m at the Marry E. Campground. He was in the company of his college friends." He had time to log in before his death.

5. wise words my friend.

6. Oh no..:(

Rip illy

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Smoking one for Illadelphin, Sad day indeed.

http://youtu.be/jpP0b_CQQi4

8. I saw illadelph around, I liked what he had to say. If I'm correct he had a few pics of glass or pickups too that I might have seen.

Next bowl is for him. Always sad to see another blade go :(

9. can't really say I knew him but this next bowl goes out to him

10. can't really say I knew him but this next bowl goes out to him

11. I always recognized his Chef avatar and psychedelic signature. I remember when i used to lurk and would be jelly of his sig. *sigh, were has the time gone?

12. This is some bullshit... RIP.. What the Fuck yo?!

13. #115 OOTROLLOO, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    OMG...now I know what he looked like.
    Seems like he would have been an awesome dude to chill with...

:cry:

Edited to include: he also was interested in many of the same thing which I am. Especially when it comes to books.
    If only we had been given more time to interact with each other...

14. aw man.

talked with his girlfriends best friend. bad stuff and some, in my opinion, down right horrible news as to the cause of death.

im gonna miss chattin with that dude, he was a great guy, with such a beastly mustache

15. Can you shed some light on this for us?
    Or perhaps it is better left unsaid?

16. #118 CrazyDiamond20, Jun 22, 2013
    Damn, this is really sad news. He was a really mellow soul. Good heart, intelligent, and funny. It truly is a sad day for the GC community. Much love to a well respected and loved blade. This next one's for you, illa. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SndpZo1lVA

17. #119 SleeStak, Jun 22, 2013
    Man I cant even believe what im reading right now. Dude seemed chill as fuck n down to earth.

Rip illa you will be missed

18. He was one of the blades that I found always had something interesting to say, and he seemed to be a good guy.

He will be greatly missed.

R.I.P.